Vlog Colab Canada

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys pretty much planning on maybe setting up some cool activities or trip that would be perfect for vlogs , wondering if anyone is in the west of canada any think there content matches mine in order for a colaboration?

-Thanks guys !

ashleynicholsonvlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Just checked out your channel and I really like the way you edit your videos.

Anyway I don't really collab or anything, just wanted to say I live on the west coast so if you need any suggestions of places to go let me know!

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, East Coaster here. We're planning on moving by December to BC, and will be documenting our trip from NB there. I think you're videos are really well edited. Check out our channel. If it appears we might be able to do something shoot me a line, and we'll figure timing as the dates get closer.

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Just checked out your channel and I really like the way you edit your videos.

Anyway I don't really collab or anything, just wanted to say I live on the west coast so if you need any suggestions of places to go let me know!
I couldn't help but check out your channel and signature vid and you and your girlfriend are super adorable!! So cute!! I loved your travel videos as well![DOUBLEPOST=1476176196,1476176109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys pretty much planning on maybe setting up some cool activities or trip that would be perfect for vlogs , wondering if anyone is in the west of canada any think there content matches mine in order for a colaboration?

-Thanks guys !
Wow!! I'm from Calgary and love hiking the rocky mountains. I love the way you edit and the clarity and quality of your videos. Great job! I'm living in Tokyo atm, but was in Canada last month. Good luck!

ashleynicholsonvlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I couldn't help but check out your channel and signature vid and you and your girlfriend are super adorable!! So cute!! I loved your travel videos as well![DOUBLEPOST=1476176196,1476176109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww that's so sweet! Thank you so much! I love your channel :D