Finished/Closed CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey buddy, thanks for offering free services!

If you wouldn't mind, I would love a new logo/avatar for my youtube, twitter and forum websites. My channel focuses on call of duty content. I would just like something with the letters AA maybe to represent AlAlpha. Im not graphically creative enough to come up with anything else lol. Thanks a million!
Thought I'd try something a bit different to create a symbol rather than a logo. Hope you like :)
>
< right click, open image in new tab

AlAlpha

Reaction score
Thought I'd try something a bit different to create a symbol rather than a logo. Hope you like :)
>
I didnt expect it to be that good! Thanks a million buddy :)

Reactions: AdmUp

OrangeJuiceHarry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I looked at some of your pieces of work and I really like them!

I've been needing a new channel banner lately since it's just wonky looking. I was hoping you could help me out.

Channel Name: OrangeJuiceHarry

Preferred colors: Orange, yellow, and red (But mostly orange)

About: I've been a major pc gamer lately and try to play all types of video games. (Also I'm a non sports fan of the Massachusetts area) I also like to do reviews of TV shows and movies here and there, and I also vlog.

AlAlpha

Reaction score
>
Hey buddy is it possible for you to make me a youtube banner to match the logo? I would be more than happy to give a small tip on paypal :D

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey buddy is it possible for you to make me a youtube banner to match the logo? I would be more than happy to give a small tip on paypal :D
Tried one here, hope you like >

Reactions: AlAlpha

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for doing this. It's really appreciated. If possible or when you have time, I would really like to see what you could do in terms of a YouTube banner. :) I'm getting ready to cover gaming content that is featured around Dead by Daylight and Friday the 13th release on PS4. If your not sure what that is, a quick google image would give you lots of results. Currently, I'm doing gaming video's from the PS4, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me. If you don't have time, or can't get it to it for some reason or another, no worries. Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing it. :)

AlAlpha

Reaction score
Tried one here, hope you like >
That so sick I love it man! Thanks so much, pm me and ill give you a small tip on paypal if you like :)

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That so sick I love it man! Thanks so much, pm me and ill give you a small tip on paypal if you like :)
It's fine, I said I'll do them for free :) thanks though

Void Zen

Reaction score
So I need a twitter banner and avi/ youtube banner and avi. It's for my team "Void Gaming". If you could, we would like a red/black or blue/black color scheme

Angeloj1990

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could u make something for me would be real awsome And highly appreciated !!? :help:
Its a gaming channel and the banners needs to have Angeloj1990 written into.

I need a Twitch banner / Youtube banner / Youtube intro / Buttons which i can type in.

I like the colors , Green, Yellow , Black , Blue or your choice cause i kinda like all colors! :giggle:

Thanks so much if you could do something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.