Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdmUp Hey dude I was wondering if you could make me a banner and logo. My name is Sphoxic and on my channel I will be doing gaming and tutorials and more.

YT name - Sphoxic ( press the red thing below to go to my channel)

Twitter - Sphoxic

In return I will add you to the sidebar and give u a shoutout.

Hello there, I have a YouTube channel called Vera Gaming and would like both a banner and an avatar/profile picture. I am going to be playing a lot of games including new and old ones[DOUBLEPOST=1491401340,1491401203][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello there, I have a YouTube channel called Vera Gaming and would like both a banner and an avatar/profile picture. I am going to be playing a lot of games including new and old ones

Hey! I like the stuff you're making! I'd like to have a proper banner and icon ;)
My channel name means 'Cherry Pie' in dutch so the theme of the design needs to be something with cherry pies

Youtube name: Kersentaart
The channel is about gaming.
Preferred colours: Cherry Pie colors, like a bit yellow/beige and red I think

Hey,, I really like your work, can you please make me a banner and profile pic for my youtube channel , My channel name is Encore. I have a gaming channel call of duty based. I would like if you could do an irish theme if possible not necessary

Hey man, Just spent the better half of the hour looking through some of your stuff. I love what I'm seeing. I run a small Channel focused on Video games and anime. I was wondering if you might be able to cook me up a banner and avatar that reflect that. Anyways thanks for hearing me out :)

Channel Name is Nomdee Media. I usually describe it as Games. Anime. Life.

Last edited:
hey i was wondering if you can make a banner for my youtube channel. its a car channel i would like it to be black and red with a 2016 subaru wrx sti my channel name HoeLeeFuQQ. thank you have a nice day!

Hey man, a few of my friends are getting together to put all our dead youtube channels into something that we might not forget about when we study for finals.
Would be awesome if you could shoot our way a logo + channel art design .... mainly the logo if you can I've got no Idea where to start.
Were a gaming channel .... running with Classroom 23 as our name, if you're making the cover art can you chuck in our email; classroom23fan@gmail.com and our twitter account; @OFClassroom23
Would be a great help to us! Thanks man!

Closing this - OP has been online and active on the forums but not replied to this thread since March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back