Comedy [CLOSED]

NerdPatrolSC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys!

Do you have a great channel? Do you want a few more views and possibly subscribers? I would love to give your channel a shout out if I like it. My comedy channel currently sits at 113 subscribers with about 9k video views. We post a video every Saturday so we are consistent. We would love to help other small channels get some much deserved recognition. If you are interested you can either post on here or email me at nerdpatrolsc@gmail.com
We look forward to working with you!

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Always down for stuff like this. We're tiny so if you can work us in then that would be awesome. Thanks :)

Reactions: NerdPatrolSC

DecemberDragon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

Do you have a great channel? Do you want a few more views and possibly subscribers? I would love to give your channel a shout out if I like it. My comedy channel currently sits at 113 subscribers with about 9k video views. We post a video every Saturday so we are consistent. We would love to help other small channels get some much deserved recognition. If you are interested you can either post on here or email me at nerdpatrolsc@gmail.com
Sure why not I'm open to new ideas!

TWIG gainzzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah sure man I'd love that hit me up .. but just my channel is quite dirty if you look at it Skype :bo.tweedy1

JJisawesome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
yep a shoutout would be awesome

Happy Hour

We like to party and stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys!

Hey that sounds awesome! I just uploaded my very first video today and looking to get my name out there a bit. Let me know if my style matches what you are looking for!