[closed] YouTube's New "Advertiser-Friendly" Policy (all discussion goes here) **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heathcliff

Reaction score
Im sure this has been said a billion times but this is in no way shape or form censorship. People can still create these types of videos. They will not be paid. Last I read censorship is the act of literally blocking content from the public's eye.

That being said I personally think these terms and what not should really be brought down on all the dramatubers who are treating the community like Highschool.
There you go wrong. The word censor originates from censere "to appraise, value, judge". Because you went wrong understanding what censor means you don't recognize that disabling monetization(which is Mafia behavior, it's financial sabotaging with as motive to demotivate the creator) is judgment(They judge what should not be monetized). So, this is censorship ---content is being censere---

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Let's please stay on-topic. We're discussing YouTube's advertiser-friendly policy, not arguing what is considered a form of Judgement when liking / disliking a video.

Reactions: Heathcliff

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Locking this because it's gone way off topic and it seems people are unable to discuss it without resorting to insults..

@Heathcliff and @Anti-Hype Stop sending us reports. Put each other on your ignore lists (http://yttalk.com/account/ignored) and refrain from sending or replying to PMs from each other.

If your fight continues, then it will be a ban for both parties. I hope that is clear. :)

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.