[closed] YouTube's New "Advertiser-Friendly" Policy (all discussion goes here) **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Yes tell me about it. But they do selective, they avoid Infowars, Mark Dice and Paul Watson. And no I am not planning to delete my channel, that's my full time income lol.
Of course you shouldn't :D And maybe this policy won't affect you now. I want to be cautious because my full income does rely on Google Adsense, not as a video creator but as a blogger. I literally have to be careful not to type any words that may block monetization on my article, so I've been dealing with Google censorship since a long time ago and it's only a matter of time for Youtube to be fully censored too. I hope that you will succeed in this :)

Reactions: Heathcliff

Heathcliff

Reaction score
you're the first person I am following now @Malousak --- I just joined, I like the direct clone from Youtube to Vidme. Just paste a link and voila

Reactions: Malousak

Heathcliff

Reaction score
Glad to see you active there :D by the way, as soon as you get verified you can categorize your videos, which they will be easy to get discovered.

Ps: thanks for the kindness :)

Thank you too for the kindness :)

Shoot, the videos are only designed for YT aka Daily

Anti-Hype

Reaction score
Im sure this has been said a billion times but this is in no way shape or form censorship. People can still create these types of videos. They will not be paid. Last I read censorship is the act of literally blocking content from the public's eye.

That being said I personally think these terms and what not should really be brought down on all the dramatubers who are treating the community like Highschool.

Reactions: chottom
Status
Not open for further replies.