Other [closed] Small Channels Willing To Grow Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRMRD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, My Name Is Noor, I have 4+ years of experience of YouTube, but i just started a new channel, anyone willing to collab, promote each other (ex. put link to each others channel in description, give shoutouts.) It's a GREAT Non-Cheating way to grow your channel. If You Would like to join me in growing together, message me and we will talk a d discuss!

-NRMRD

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Sorry I thought I read "Willie's growing together"....suffice to say I was extremely dissapointed when I realised my error

Reactions: ComicallyFamous

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, My Name Is Noor, I have 4+ years of experience of YouTube, but i just started a new channel, anyone willing to collab, promote each other (ex. put link to each others channel in description, give shoutouts.) It's a GREAT Non-Cheating way to grow your channel. If You Would like to join me in growing together, message me and we will talk a d discuss!

-NRMRD
Hi @NRMRD and welcome to YTTalk. :)

I've moved your thread to the collaboration forum. :)

To add a link to your channel to your signature, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Can I suggest you introduce yourself to the community ? :)
-Please read this thread to learn how to make a good introduction thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-you-introduce-yourself.126658/
-and then introduce yourself here: http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

We're a friendly bunch and there's loads to learn here that will help grow your channel so I hope you decide to stick around. :)

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of channel are you? What are you thinking in terms of collaborations?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of collaborating where you thinking of?

Joeowens1

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would like to learn to do some collaborations, I am new to youtube so not sure how to go about it.

OfficiallyEmpz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking to collaborate with anyone any size? I have currently got 26 subscribers I don't mind what sort video we do you can check out my most recent video if you want.
what do I want to gain - youtube friend, to have fun, gain more exposure interact with more viewers
my channel is Chaos Empz w/ 26 subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.