Status
Not open for further replies.

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Outlast 2 | Terror In The Scalled Village
Hello everybody Outlast 2 is back this time we travel through the Scalled Village where so many people are infected by something unknown to us at this point. watch how the people here ended up almost like a zombie, very crazy. get ready for more scares, intense moments and running for our life as we do our best not to gt murdered in this scalled village.

Reactions: Incia

Freddie Hill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Rage got the better of me !!!! *Contains Profanity*

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Outlast 2 | Buried Alive
Oh no....buried alive? that's right you guys we get buried alive in this outlast 2 gameplay, as we move forward in the game we are still finding our way out of this scalled village including trying to escape from laird and nick, and along the way we get buried watch how it happens in this outlast 2 let's play video.

Incia

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator

Literally the best part of the game and the scariest, I needed to change my pants after this video...

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Outlast 2 | Skull Island
In this Outlast 2 Let's Play - We continue after having to have used a rope to escape the Scalled trying to kill us and find a river where we must travel alone and in the dark, we have a flashback to the school and we then end up in skull island where many dead are spiked as a warning or invitation to go further in.

Status
Not open for further replies.