Commentary CLOSED - Podcast Guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hi there! I've been working on restructuring my live streams into a podcast and I'm wondering if anyone wanted to be a guest on it? We can talk about whatever you want, as I'll talk about whatever I want too. My podcast goes into life stories, things that are currently happening, music, topics I feel strongly about, etc. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: huntermourad

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there! I've been working on restructuring my live streams into a podcast and I'm wondering if anyone wanted to be a guest on it? We can talk about whatever you want, as I'll talk about whatever I want too. My podcast goes into life stories, things that are currently happening, music, topics I feel strongly about, etc. Thanks in advance.
hay i'm interested my skype is mourad afassi same as my youtube channel you can call me to talk about the podcast

V3XL0R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
hay i'm interested my skype is mourad afassi same as my youtube channel you can call me to talk about the podcast
I'll hit you up in a few minutes

Geek Kingdom

Reaction score
Hey, this is the exact sort of thing I'm planning to do so it would be great to be part of your podcast. Our channel has 767 subs and my skype is joel pringle

V3XL0R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hey, this is the exact sort of thing I'm planning to do so it would be great to be part of your podcast. Our channel has 767 subs and my skype is joel pringle
Cool I'll send ya a message on Skype then

Status
Not open for further replies.