[closed] New to YouTube, am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arion200420

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to YouTube (channel has been around for 23 days). I have just over 300 subscribers and again just over 1800 views, am I doing good? Is this about average growth?

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
That's far above average growth.Great job on producing so much content so quickly! It looks like you have a built-in audience through your guild.

Do you think there's interest outside your guild for other WoW players are will you plateau at some point?

Arion200420

Reaction score
I think there is an interest outside my guild for the simple fact that many people think that wow is dead and they enjoy seeing a large group of people playing the game and having fun, plus I do cover lore videos as well, and I know there is an audience for them.

Reactions: Roman Ryder

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It sounds like you're doing fine. As long as your trend is upward, that's the most important thing when it comes to growth.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s really good for under a month. Great job!

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you are doing better than OK, you are doing absolutely great, you are doing something very right, that is why people are interested in your channel and subscribing to you as well. Just try to keep doing what you are doing and even better, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sunsbookishgamesx

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to YouTube (channel has been around for 23 days). I have just over 300 subscribers and again just over 1800 views, am I doing good? Is this about average growth?
you are doing very well!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You're doing well.

I'm closing this since the thread doesn't really accomplish much. - In the future, please use the milestones forum to announce your growth (Make sure you read and follow the milestone forum rules first- pinned at the top of the milestones section)

Status
Not open for further replies.