Gaming [Closed]Looking to create/join a gaming crew!

Starky

Reaction score
Starky, Brokenpvp(youtube). Starkyggwp(steam), Starky1337(skype)
I am 16 turning 17
Ontario Canada, Eastern Standard time
i play to many games to write them all down
i love what you have so far
i want to promote, expand, have fun
i try to have fun no matter what, but solo things don,t work out that way often

Dayre

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is still a thing that is happening? If so here yah go:

Names: Dayre, preferably but sometimes known as Dahh
Additional Games: I've not got Bioshock Infinite yet... D:
Additional ideas to group: Nope. The team size you're looking for and PASSION for gaming seems good.
My channel: Not got one. I've only recently become interested recording gameplay.
Laughing: Of course: That's what gaming is for.

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
NOTHING HERE
Wat

Just wondering if this is still a thing that is happening? If so here yah go:

Names: Dayre, preferably but sometimes known as Dahh
Additional Games: I've not got Bioshock Infinite yet... D:
Additional ideas to group: Nope. The team size you're looking for and PASSION for gaming seems good.
My channel: Not got one. I've only recently become interested recording gameplay.
Laughing: Of course: That's what gaming is for.
It is still a thing. It's just since we aim for a more or less "permanent" group that will hopefully last our entire YT Career, we wouldn't want to choose after just 2 days. We've decided to wait for this weekend (most likely at the end of Sunday, since Rozar is away the middle of it, maybe start of Friday). If you hear nothing before Tuesday we have probably cancelled it. Either way, we will post here again if we choose to either extend time or cancel.

For future reference, the age restriction is really not that strict. It's just most easy for us if we are all at the same age group. Really anything between 14 and 18 is fine, and if you're not the 'adult-type' in terms of playing games, up to 20 is fine too. Just note that we will most likely, if we get too many, prioritize by age (if nothing else is dominating, like time zones).

skydieray

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Names? Sky DieRay on YT, SkyDieRay on steam, and I could be called sky or skydie or skydieray.
What's your age? 16 1/2
Where are you from? GMT+2 (Romania)
Any additional games you would like to play? Gmod, LoL, Tactical Interventio(F2P on steam), Cry of Fear(f2p)
Any additions to the main idea behind the group? Not really. I love the idea of being actual friends, not only for recording and stuff :)
Your channel? On my channel I have many games, I am planning on making a full gameplay playthrough walkthrough of the new amnesia with a friend who got it, tomorrow, and it will take like 2 days to upload because only rendering takes one night i think
Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? I actually didn't do that on the previous games, but I think I will because I played 30 min of amnesia and it was really funny but there was a problem with my microphone so i got the idea of playing the whole game.

we aim for a more or less "permanent" group that will hopefully last our entire YT Career, we wouldn't want to choose after just 2 days.
That's exactly what I want :) A friendship that will last on youtube with youtubers

Last edited:

Dayre

Reaction score
We've decided to wait for this weekend
Okay, well I'll be looking back pretty often just to see any updates and stuff.

Really anything between 14 and 18 is fine, and if you're not the 'adult-type' in terms of playing games, up to 20 is fine too.
And nah I'm not an adult-type at all: I only work part-time and I play poker or video games in my spare time!
Hardly mature hehehe

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We will look into it tomorrow, Sunday, at the second half of the day. ;)
Also, this thread has been posted on other forums too, and I've got some more friends who want to join, so there may be people joining who hasn't posted here.

As to anyone who may still be confused by the long post, here is a quick way to describe it (although I hate to say it, because it makes me sound like a fanboy :O )
Think in the direction of how Seananners, Chilled Chaos, Hutch, EatMyDiction and GassyMexican are in a group.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Names? TheInvisibleCheshire, Chesh would be fine also, or my real name (Tirece)
What's your age? 15
Where are you from? North Carolina (New York Time)
Any additional games you would like to play? Mortal Kombat maybe (I really like fighting games)
Any additions to the main idea behind the group? Not really. The idea behind the channel is pretty solid
Your channel? Gaming and gaming related videos (Parodies, news, ect.)
Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? A bit of both! I enjoy doing stupid stuff for laughs, but not to a point were it ruins others fun.

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So in the weekend, we found out that a few more of our friends actually did want to join us on our Youtube adventure. With sufficient amount of people, and after a long discussion, we came to the conclusion that it would actually be the most fun, most genuine, and most comfortable for us to start out and primarily follow us as a group of friends. Therefore this has been cancelled.

We are sorry if any of you found this as the perfect group, but I've seen a few of you post on the other collaboration threads, so I wish you best of luck there. Feel free to copy the first post and paste it into your own thread, if you want a group like this.