Gaming [Closed]Looking to create/join a gaming crew!

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh hey there!

So to get right on the point! Me and one of my friends have for a long time been looking to create Youtube Gaming videos. So now we think is the right time to begin, but we stumbled upon another problem; we are the only two who want to do this in our group, but the videos we intend to create require a small group of friends of at least 4 people.

Therefore, I went to this forum hoping to find the perfect crew to join. But I couldn't so I just created this thread. The group we have in mind might be a little specific at first, but as people begin to stop replying, we will slowly loosen the restrictions. That way we can prioritize who we want to join, the best way.

The idea:
We want this group to not only be a group of youtubers who play together, but a group of actual friends, that we could play with, even without recording. Our channels will be separate and you don't even have to have a channel. Since we are aiming to become actual friends, I don't think the amount of subscribers and views matter. Also being friends just makes everything more fun, and also allows us to last even longer without splitting up. You can be a part of other groups as well as this one and you can also invite some of your friends to play with us too. We are looking for around 6-8 people. Any more and the group will not be as personal, any less and we will not always have around 4 people ready at any time. (Guidelines, guidelines ...)
Also, I don't want to be the 'leader'. I want all of us the be friends with everyone, so that you can play with each other without having me on! And we want people who want to dedicate themselves to this. It won't be fun if people start leaving a week after they've joined.

As to anyone who may still be confused by the long post, here is a quick way to describe it (although I hate to say it, because it makes me sound like a fanboy :O ):
Think in the direction of how Seananners, Chilled Chaos, Hutch, EatMyDiction and GassyMexican are in a group.

Now here's the deal:
-We are looking for people who live in Europe, specifically in the time zones around Germany.
-We are at first looking for people who are 14-18 years old. This is because it will be most easy for us to become friends with you if we are at the same age-group. (This will slowly expand as people stop joining)
-We are looking for people who just want to play for fun and have a laugh while playing. If you like to giggle, this is a good place!

Games we would be playing:
Main:
-Garry's Mod
-Trouble in Terrorist Town
-Stop it, Slender
-Sandbox shenanigans
-Really all Garry's Mod modes, as they are all just fun.
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Custom Maps, mods ect
-Different Mutations
-Team Fortress 2
-MvM
-Mods and modes
-Fun and trolling
Side games:
-Natural Selection 2
-Payday 2
-Battlefield 3
-Starbound (when it comes out)
-Minecraft
-Dota or LoL
-Fun Indie Games (with multiplayer)
Occasional Let's Play:
-Borderlands 2
-Really most coop games.

You don't have to have all of them, these are just general guidelines.
So if you're interested, please answer these questions (all of them are optional, except "Names", "Age" and "Country")

Names? (channels, steam, call name ect)
What's your age? (For when we loosen the requirements)
Where are you from? (Time Zones 'n' stuff)
Any additional games you would like to play?
Any additions to the main idea behind the group?
Your channel? (How do you plan to use it with this group?)
Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs?

Now I'm gonna answer these myself, just to give you an idea of how I am:
Names: Zet0r in most, Zet0rz on Youtube and Twitch, x_Zet0r_x when neither of the others are available. Would like to be called "Zet" or just "Zetor" in our calls.
Additional Games: I would like to play GTA IV, but I haven't bought it yet.
Additional ideas to group: Nothing, it sounds great!
My channel: Not yet started, planning to make ~6 min funtages of every game session we make. May post full sessions if requested by subscribers.
Laughing: Yes to both of them!
And for my friend (Rozar):
Names: Rozar or just Roz for short.
My channel: Planning on making one, but I don't know when
Laughing: Occasionally both.
That's it. If you want to join, or know of another group very similar to this, leave a reply or PM me. Don't add me, as I generally don't add strangers. We will add you to talk further.
(This was probably too specific :0)

Last edited:

derpmike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Names? derpmike
What's your age? 15
Where are you from? NY
Any additional games you would like to play? draw my thing
Any additions to the main idea behind the group? Everything looks good
Your channel? derpmike
Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? i do both 24/7

Last edited:
C

Caber

Names?: I'm planning on starting a new channel here soon. My real name is Caleb and gaming name is Spectral.

What's your age?: 14

Where are you from?: United States, my time zone is EST.

Any additional games you would like to play?: Nah, you got it pretty covered :p

Any additions to the main idea behind the group?: As long as it's fun, I will have no complaints :D

Your channel?: I plan to use this group to make videos but also have a lot of fun!

Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs?: ...Quite a bit. My laugh is demonic.

P.S. Welcome to the forums, glad to see that you're taking the initiative to get to meet people here.

Mark Robinson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Name- Mark or Razer

Age- 16

Where are you from? UK - GMT

Any additional games you would like to play? I play Call of Duty alot, but I don't mind at all what we do. I want to play some different stuff aswell!

Any additions to the main idea behind the group? I have a Teamspeak server for a gaming community I run already which is better for voice than something like Skype, we also have a Minecraft server and have people that can run various Garrys Mod servers (Stop it Slender, TTT, Prop Hunt), but the members are younger than me, so I want someone more my age to play with.

Your channel? TryhardRazerHD

Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? I do. Depends on the game and the people. I find it too fun to scare people when im the Slenderman on Stop it Slender, and I just try to mess with people :D

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, talking about fast replies!
Names? derpmike
What's your age? 15
Where are you from? NY
Any additional games you would like to play? draw my thing
Any additions to the main idea behind the group? Everything looks good
Your channel? derpmike
Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? i do both 24/7
Names?: I'm planning on starting a new channel here soon. My real name is Caleb and gaming name is Spectral.

What's your age?: 14

Where are you from?: United States, my time zone is EST.

Any additional games you would like to play?: Nah, you got it pretty covered :p

Any additions to the main idea behind the group?: As long as it's fun, I will have no complaints :D

Your channel?: I plan to use this group to make videos but also have a lot of fun!

Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs?: ...Quite a bit. My laugh is demonic.
As to both if you, you both live in the US and it will be hard for us to find regular times to play together. We can really only do it in the weekend. Therefore you are lower prioritized and we will look deeper into you a in a couple of days.
(We can though still do random collaborations in the weekends, you just won't be part of the group, if you get declined ;) )

P.S. Welcome to the forums, glad to see that you're taking the initiative to get to meet people here.
Why thank you :D

Name- Mark or Razer

Age- 16

Where are you from? UK - GMT

Any additional games you would like to play? I play Call of Duty alot, but I don't mind at all what we do. I want to play some different stuff aswell!

Any additions to the main idea behind the group? I have a Teamspeak server for a gaming community I run already which is better for voice than something like Skype, we also have a Minecraft server and have people that can run various Garrys Mod servers (Stop it Slender, TTT, Prop Hunt), but the members are younger than me, so I want someone more my age to play with.

Your channel? TryhardRazerHD

Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? I do. Depends on the game and the people. I find it too fun to scare people when im the Slenderman on Stop it Slender, and I just try to mess with people :D
You though sound like just the type of guy we need. You've definitely got a spot on the highly prioritized people! We will begin to look deeper and contact people in a couple of days.

Also, for anyone, do any of you guys know of another forum where I could post this as well? I don't expect the group to be filled up just from this thread. Pherhaps there's a subreddit or another Youtube Forum?

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wish Battlefield 3 was on this list :(
As a matter of fact it is! I just forgot to add it! I would love to do some BF3 Shenanigans too. It's just that Rozar don't like it, which made me not think of it. But I can still play it :D
Just note that it is a side game, and won't be played more than average.

Mark Robinson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
As a matter of fact it is! I just forgot to add it! I would love to do some BF3 Shenanigans too. It's just that Rozar don't like it, which made me not think of it. But I can still play it :D
Just note that it is a side game, and won't be played more than average.

I play BF3 too! I pretty much play anything as long as someone will play it with me.

ExperimentalHDX

United we stand. Divided we fall.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator, Other
Name- Jourdan

Age- 15 (16 in 2 months)

Where are you from? UK - BST/GMT

Any additional games you would like to play? War Thunder

Any additions to the main idea behind the group? Give each member a cookie. :):)

Your channel?
ExperimentalHDX

Do you often laugh in games, and do you tend to do stupid stuff just for the laughs? Actions speak louder than words.