Services [CLOSED] Looking to build Portfolio - Making Logos, Channel Art & Thumbnails FREE for a LIMITED TIME

Luxurosis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
(If you have any interest in what I'm offering, feel free to either e-mail me or start a conversation on YTTalk in terms of getting something sorted! My e-mail will be listed at the bottom)

Hello!

My name's Lux, and I've been using Photoshop for custom personal designs for the past 4-5 years, where I've really hit my stride this year and have made what I believe to be fantastic designs. However, as I have a lack of experience at the moment, I don't think it's fair to charge anyone for my graphic designs until I build up a big portfolio of designs for people. So, as I have some time on my hands for the next fortnight or so, I will create free channel art, logos and thumbnails for anyone who's interested!

I would just like to preface that this will only be for a limited time, as once I've started getting a few designs done and sorted for people, then I feel like I'll be able to charge for the content I do in the future as it'll all go towards better equipment to make doing these designs for people more efficient. So, once I've reached a point where I feel like I've done enough work for a portfolio, then I will close/lock this thread to signify the limited time is done.

However, with that all out of the way, here's a few designs I've done!

NOTE: THESE ARE ALL POKEMON RELATED DESIGNS, BUT I CAN DO OTHER GAMES, VLOGS, FILM, MUSIC, BEAUTY, COMEDY, ETC.

LOGO

CHANNEL ART

THUMBNAIL

I've done a vast array of different designs over the years, but I feel these show off my best work. If you like the look of what I've created, e-mail me at luxurosis@gmail.com if you'd like some designs done and I'll do my best to make you satisfied!

Hope that no matter what happens you find whatever you're looking for and for cheap, and have a great day!

FeedMileThree

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I am looking to get some work done for my YT channel. Mid helping me out with a logo and banner?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! I could use a channel revamp!

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to have a new logo/channel art and thumbnail as well.

SavageplayzV1

Reaction score
Hey can you contact through discord, I need a roblox group logo for my friend thank you! my discord is Kuro|Karasu#7789

Luxurosis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sorry to everyone looking for free artwork, but this is now CLOSED! If you'd still like graphic designs, please do e-mail me at luxurosis@gmail.com, but shortly I will upload a post detailing the work I've done for people and the prices that come with different packages.

If you've messaged this forum post BEFORE I've made this comment, then you're still eligible for designs, but you will have to contact me nonetheless.

Thank you for the responses from everyone and hope you find what you look for!