Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for 1-5 animators to work on a series that's been in production for a long time called "Minecraft: Fullmetal Alchemist". I've been working with two animators, but one left for unknown reasons and the other is leaving since school is coming up for him.

This is the channel of the animator who left abruptly. I'd prefer it if you could be at this caliber or greater: BrackishMaple21 (I couldn't put in a link.)

There are four more episodes this season, for those who are wondering (although, episode 9 is already almost done). If you check out the first eight episodes, keep in mind that the quality gets progressively better from episode 1, and episode 9 is leaps and bounds ahead of all the previous episodes so far.

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
hay ill try to help u but im not the best animator in the world but i would like to help out[DOUBLEPOST=1475337968,1475337447][/DOUBLEPOST]hay il do it for free if yould like i dont realy do much in my free time so i would love to work on this with you[DOUBLEPOST=1475338174][/DOUBLEPOST]u can find me on skype: mr.madanimations

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds great. I'll contact you over Skype.

E.BaconYT

Reaction score
i can animate if you want me too if this is still going on.

My skype is: theexplodingbacon2015

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
This thread is from 2016.

Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.