Animation CLOSED Looking for a Partner to make videos with. (Long term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi my name is Adam, I'm 16 years old, and I run a youtube channel called ArkDesigns. I make intros with Cinema 4d, and After effects. Recently I've been really busy with things like my summer courses I'm taking friends ect, and I haven't been very motivated to make videos not to mention I don't have much time, and its only going to get worse from here so to that I propose an offer to anyone out there even people without experience in this field at all to learn, and enjoy the art of designing. That is why I am opening a place where anyone even someone who hasn't even heard of either of the programs I work with can apply, and still have a good chance of acceptance. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people that I can make videos with, and can help me out from time to time, and at the same time I will return the favor, and help you guys.

What is expected of you (Read the whole post before applying)

The will to work hard this is a must especially if I'm going to teach you from you knowing nothing the last thing I want to do is have you give up on me after I've invested large amounts of my time in making you good at this. I'm trying to find a partner who I can grow with as a whole (in subs and skills) A guy/girl that can stay with me for quite a long time.

I expect that you will respect that I do this when I have the free time to do it, and I will also respect your schedule as well.

Understand I am in no way a professional, and I want to learn new things just as much as anyone in the motion graphics community.

My Experience(s)

I've worked with these programs for almost 1 and half years, and all of my work so far has been done completely by me I've never worked with anyone on one of my projects.

I know Cinema 4D, After effects, Sony vegas, and Photoshop

I am also very Experienced in technology I'm currently enrolled in college taking multiple tech classes and I have very good grades and understanding of some of these types of things.

Things I would like to improve

I want to learn minecraft animated intros because its a very popular style of intro, and its also nice to know how to animate characters, and it wouldn't hurt me to improve my modeling, and my 2D animations either (I'm not so good xxdddddd)

What you gain out of this

Private skype calls where I teach you things that I know whether you're good or not.

If we're close I will share some packs I have made for my personal use like lightrooms, materials, ECT

If you're new, and qualify I will try to help you get these programs

You will get to meet me on a personal level, and we can both expand our skills and audiences together!

Where can I contact you?

Email
Twitter (barely used)

if you're accepted I will give you multiple ways to contact me so we can work together but for my own privacy purposes I will not list any information on this post.

Here is the app you will fill out if you're interested in working with me.

Name:

Age (Doesn't change your chances of acceptance if you're mature):

Have you done this before?:

Do you agree with everything I've said in this post?:

Do you have or can get these programs I mentioned in this post? (yes or no):

How often will we work together on projects?:

How often will we talk (about videos or even just in general):

Can I expect you to try even if you know nothing about this?:

Do you have a basic understanding of computers? (I had to ask lol):

Why should I accept you?:

If you have done this before what have you done? (leave this blank if you've never done this):

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
my name Nicholas but you can call me nick

my age is 13

i never collaborate

i agree with what you've said

yes

i am highly available for working on project

i am available to talk often

i will try my best at anything you want me to work with no matter if i know how to use it or not

yes i have a basic understanding of computers

i am hard working when i set my mind to it i try to learn all i can and am experienced with cinema 4d and other animation programs and think that can help

jrock20

Reaction score
Name: You can call me Jay

Have you done this before?: No, but I've wanted to for a while.

Do you agree with everything I've said in this post?: one-hundred percent.

Do you have or can get these programs I mentioned in this post?: Yes

How often will we work together on projects?: As much as possible. Please keep in mind I do have school and a slight social life but weekends are usually empty.

How often will we talk: I hope often. The more time we talk, the more we can accomplish.

Can I expect you to try even if you know nothing about this?: Yes.

Do you have a basic understanding of computers?: Yes, but it can be improved.

Why should I accept you?: I believe you should because I want this opportunity to enhance my skills. I want to grow in the art of animation as well as in business and I feel I have knowledge to share with you.You seem very professional and I would like to learn more than just animations. Even just little things about life.

If you have done this before what have you done? (leave this blank if you've never done this):

Thank you for the opportunity!
You can contact me on skype @xxjrock20xx for further conversation.

Ark Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Alright I cannot find you but I think you're good enough so add me on skype (alex__.__000__.__777)

Name: You can call me Jay

Have you done this before?: No, but I've wanted to for a while.

Do you agree with everything I've said in this post?: one-hundred percent.

Do you have or can get these programs I mentioned in this post?: Yes

How often will we work together on projects?: As much as possible. Please keep in mind I do have school and a slight social life but weekends are usually empty.

How often will we talk: I hope often. The more time we talk, the more we can accomplish.

Can I expect you to try even if you know nothing about this?: Yes.

Do you have a basic understanding of computers?: Yes, but it can be improved.

Why should I accept you?: I believe you should because I want this opportunity to enhance my skills. I want to grow in the art of animation as well as in business and I feel I have knowledge to share with you.You seem very professional and I would like to learn more than just animations. Even just little things about life.

Thank you for the opportunity!
You can contact me on skype @xxjrock20xx for further conversation.
right

Ron___

Reaction score
Name:Ron

Age (Doesn't change your chances of acceptance if you're mature): 15

Have you done this before?: Yes

Do you agree with everything I've said in this post?: Yes

Do you have or can get these programs I mentioned in this post? (yes or no): Yes

How often will we work together on projects?: I'm free everyday right now

How often will we talk: We can talk about this in more detail later

Can I expect you to try even if you know nothing about this?: Yes i am going into a collage course where i will be using a program like this and it would be good to have a wide knowledge of 2 programs

Do you have a basic understanding of computers?: Yes

Why should I accept you?: Because we can work together to make amazing animations and or rigs to help people who may not have as much knowledge as me and you

If you have done this before what have you done? : i have done minecraft animations like you said you would like to do and have recently tried some 3D modeling

You can contact me through Email: Ron290901@gmail.com

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Name:Ron

Age (Doesn't change your chances of acceptance if you're mature): 15

Have you done this before?: Yes

Do you agree with everything I've said in this post?: Yes

Do you have or can get these programs I mentioned in this post? (yes or no): Yes

How often will we work together on projects?: I'm free everyday right now

How often will we talk: We can talk about this in more detail later

Can I expect you to try even if you know nothing about this?: Yes i am going into a collage course where i will be using a program like this and it would be good to have a wide knowledge of 2 programs

Do you have a basic understanding of computers?: Yes

Why should I accept you?: Because we can work together to make amazing animations and or rigs to help people who may not have as much knowledge as me and you

If you have done this before what have you done? : i have done minecraft animations like you said you would like to do and have recently tried some 3D modeling

You can contact me through Email: Ron290901@gmail.com

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

To contact OP, do it through his channel (in his sig above) or on his profile here : http://yttalk.com/members/ark-designs.57978/

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.