Request CLOSED. Looking for a Custom intro!

HoodieMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
don't look at this! Don't know how to delete a thread sorry

Last edited:

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Umm... This is the second person offering YTtalk money for work. I'm sorry but no one (unless they are EXTREMELY kind) will take even $5 actual dollars for animation work. I know you might not mean it, but it really comes off as insulting and undermining to artists when you offer a low ball price or ask for nearly free work. If I was you, I would spend more time either gathering money to pay a reasonable fee, Use a pre-made intro template, or learn an animation program yourself. I hope I provided some clarity to your request.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We should seriously have a rule against this or something....

If you want an intro you are going to need to pay real money. i got our intro for around 10$ by posting on reddit.com/r/animating asking if anyone was interested and i got contacted. Unfortunately everyone needs money to survive therefore nobody will work for basically less than nothing.

Reactions: Deathmitsos

HoodieMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Umm... This is the second person offering YTtalk money for work. I'm sorry but no one (unless they are EXTREMELY kind) will take even $5 actual dollars for animation work. I know you might not mean it, but it really comes off as insulting and undermining to artists when you offer a low ball price or ask for nearly free work. If I was you, I would spend more time either gathering money to pay a reasonable fee, Use a pre-made intro template, or learn an animation program yourself. I hope I provided some clarity to your request.
Thanks man! I really had no idea that it was like that. I guess I'll learn how to animate myself, maybe it'll come in handy sometime, like right now. Thank for telling me this stuff and providing clarity I stead of being toxic.[DOUBLEPOST=1496167502,1496166963][/DOUBLEPOST]
We should seriously have a rule against this or something....

If you want an intro you are going to need to pay real money. i got our intro for around 10$ by posting on reddit.com/r/animating asking if anyone was interested and i got contacted. Unfortunately everyone needs money to survive therefore nobody will work for basically less than nothing.
Bro, I'll let you know a lil something about me, I'm not living large. 5 dollars is a days meal, not next to nothing. However, you couldn't know that cuz you don't know me but whatever. I'm not mad btw, just wanted to get that point out there.