[CLOSED] I'm bored so doing feedback/reviews for 5 channels

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
If you want brutally honest feedback, post your channel here for me to review.

Only the first 5 channels.

One channel per person.

Indicate what you want the most feedback on.

Don't get butthurt if I call your content "crap".

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
me me me me meeeeeeee me, be as harsh as you want! I really need some honest feedback.

cmcollection

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer

DisOrd3r

Remember, I'm watching you!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I guess it can't hurt ;) or maybt it can? ;) :O

What I want most feedback from... Don't really know :)
Give feedback on whatever you want ;) but I guess videos is the most important ^^

Thanks! :D

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't mind it, my TheFreezedownShow Channel. Go a little easy tho, It's my first "edited" video.

Last edited:

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
me me me me meeeeeeee me, be as harsh as you want! I really need some honest feedback.
[Video Quality]
Impression: 1080p and a good quality camera. The text effects used in videos didn't look too beginner-like and overall your video quality impression was good.
Suggestions/Comments: Sometimes the texts in the video was a little hard to read because it was a little small (e.g. Youtube survey video could have had a little larger font.).

[Video Quality]
Content: You have a really interesting personality and I think it really shows in your videos but some of the topics you use in the videos are a bit overused.
Suggestions/Comments: Since you are into acting, you might want to do a little more of that with multiple "character" in your videos and do more comedy bits? Like the little thing you did at the end where you were like, "Why are you watching this?"

[Channel Art]
Banner: I'm not a fan of poorly-cropped images as banners but I like that you are showing what you are about. Your character and personality reached out through the image.
Avatar: I actually like this avatar a lot. It's not anything special and the quality is not "great", but I think it shows people what you are about.
Thumb: Basically everything before the Instagram video thumb is not very good. The Youtube Survery thumb is the best so far but it could use work.
Suggestions/Comment: I think if you can crop your banner better so it doesn't look like you're missing finger, that will be good. As far as the thumb goes, the YT Survery thumbs looked great but I think if you cropped it so your face was showing it would have been better. The Instagram thumb is another good one but I think the font was too small.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: I really like the intro. It's simple and to the point. I like the colors you chose, but that's because I like pink, haha. My only gripe if the font size. It's very small.
Outro: I like the outro. Simple, not beginner-like, and it shows viewers how to get in touch with you.
Suggestions/Comment: I feel the font you used in your outro is much too overused by beginners. If you change the font to something else, I think it will make the outro look much better.[DOUBLEPOST=1384327405,1384326110][/DOUBLEPOST]
[Video Quality]
Impression: 720p and a good quality camera.
Suggestions/Comments: Your unboxings are nice and very informative but I think it could improve a lot by making things look lighter. The lighting in your videos look like it needs to be "upped". Amazon sells a lighting kit for $50, and it's very good quality. I think improving the lighting in your videos will make them look much more professional.

[Video Quality]
Content: You have a really interesting niche that I think a very particular audience enjoys. I've had toy cars growing up too, but unfortunately am not interested in it enough anymore. I can tell that you have a very good understanding of what you are going to talk about.
Suggestions/Comments: At times, I felt that you would do better with your commentaries, had you left out a piece of paper with some notes on it. This might be my personal taste but I like reviews to be fast and to the point, so sometimes I felt like you were going a bit slow. One more thing is that I think the camera position for some of your assembly videos are super awkward. I think you put it on a tripod or something (upside-down) but it looks like I'm look at what you are doing from a fish-eye and bird-eye point of view and it's hard on my eye.

[Channel Art]
Banner: You clearly like blue--the toy company's signature blue. Simple but to the point. It's ok.
Avatar: The banner matches the avatar well. I think it is perfect.
Thumb: Well, the images show what you will be talking about so I know what to expect.
Suggestions/Comment: I think the banner is formatted a bit off; the logo is not centered. It should improve the banner a lot by centering it. I think you might want to include some kind of text in your thumb. It's not that the thumbs are not good but it's so plain and it's not using useful advertisement space. If you put something like, "Assembly" or "Unboxing", I think it might help draw people in.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: The intro and simple and to the point.
Outro: The outro is a great way of advertising your other videos.
Suggestions/Comment: The intro is a little boring, I guess, but other than that I think it's very good![DOUBLEPOST=1384328231][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll bite :running:
[Video Quality]
Impression: 1080p and a good quality camera. The text effects used in videos didn't look too beginner-like and overall your video quality impression was good.
Suggestions/Comments: Sometimes the texts in the video was a little hard to read because it was a little small (e.g. the brand name of the clothes) and I feel the editing could have been done much better by overlaying effects and making the transition to the next "look/item" smoother. Also, sometimes you let the video keep running even after you said "bye" and you were walking to the camera. I think it could have faded out instead. In your denim video, I think you could have used more lighting because the lighting was uneven and it made shadow on some of the clothes you were showing.

[Video Quality]
Content: This is actually the very first fashion channel I have run into by a male Youtuber. This was super interesting to me.
Suggestions/Comments: I guess the only thing I could think of to improve on is when you do unboxing , especially for shoes, you should zoom it in, or put it up closer to the camera--more than you were doing.

[Channel Art]
Banner: I'm not a fan of beginner-like text as a banner but it gets the point across.
Avatar: I actually like this avatar a lot. It's not anything special but it shows people that you have a male fashion channel.
Thumb: The images in your thumbs are ok, but the text is not good.
Suggestions/Comment: I think if you took the time to make yourself a better banner, it will improve the quality of the channel impression. I also suggest you improve the text on your thumbs so that it is easier to read. Maybe add some shadows or at least make it another color--one that is not similar to the background.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: I don't think you use outros but I don't really see it necessary.
Outro: You don't use outros but sometimes you have a big "SUBSCRIBE" at the end, which is "meh".
Suggestions/Comment: I think if you are going to use a "SUBSCRIBE" outro at the end, you should make it at least a little more interesting. Maybe fade the last bit of your video and put "subscribe" over that...?[DOUBLEPOST=1384330946][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I guess it can't hurt ;) or maybt it can? ;) :O

What I want most feedback from... Don't really know :)
Give feedback on whatever you want ;) but I guess videos is the most important ^^

Thanks! :D
[Video Quality]
Impression: 720p and a good camera. Audio was excellent.
Suggestions/Comments: I think things were good in the impression sense.

[Video Quality]
Content: Gaming. I like how engaging you are and I'm not twiddling my thumbs during down time. You're always talking and engaged and it was entertaining.
Suggestions/Comments:

[Channel Art]
Banner: Nice art banner.
Avatar: It's very nice but I'm not sure what it is. A "D"?
Thumb: One of those random face-editing thumbs.
Suggestions/Comment: I think if you fixed the banner so that the artwork on the left side didn't cut off, it would look better. Maybe fade and blur it more? I think the avatar could match better with the banner or the banner could match better with the avatar. I just don't get the relation it has to each other other than the purple. I'm not exactly sure what the avatar is of either.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: No intro, but no worries.
Outro: It's nice and I think it's done well. Viewers know where to find you.
Suggestions/Comment: Some of the outros you have don't utilize the right side of the video space. It's just empty black.

DisOrd3r

Remember, I'm watching you!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[Video Quality]
Impression: 720p and a good camera. Audio was excellent.
Suggestions/Comments: I think things were good in the impression sense.

[Video Quality]
Content: Gaming. I like how engaging you are and I'm not twiddling my thumbs during down time. You're always talking and engaged and it was entertaining.
Suggestions/Comments:

[Channel Art]
Banner: Nice art banner.
Avatar: It's very nice but I'm not sure what it is. A "D"?
Thumb: One of those random face-editing thumbs.
Suggestions/Comment: I think if you fixed the banner so that the artwork on the left side didn't cut off, it would look better. Maybe fade and blur it more? I think the avatar could match better with the banner or the banner could match better with the avatar. I just don't get the relation it has to each other other than the purple. I'm not exactly sure what the avatar is of either.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: No intro, but no worries.
Outro: It's nice and I think it's done well. Viewers know where to find you.
Suggestions/Comment: Some of the outros you have don't utilize the right side of the video space. It's just empty black.
I thank you very much! :D

Avatar: It's a D and a lotus-flower, doesn't really have with the channel. Took it from my twitch cause I didn't have any good avatars but I guess I can make a new one! :D
Outro: I don't really know what to put in the right space atm :) If I had fan-art then I would put that there, any advice what do put there?
Banner: Maybe I can shrink DisOrd3rTV or take away TV so I can get in more other stuff in it? :)
Things I know I have to do: I have to do a channel trailer but don't know what do to yet! :)

I'm very thankful for all the help! ^^

Reactions: Lilikoi Juice

Lilikoi Juice

Reaction score
Channel Type
I wouldn't mind it, my TheFreezedownShow Channel. Go a little easy tho, It's my first "edited" video.
So this is for the second channel you have :cat2:

[Video Quality]

Impression: 720p and an ok camera. Audio was ok.
Suggestions/Comments: If you are going to show your face on a whole video screen, you might want to go with the 16:9 ratio. The black bars on the side make it look amateur. Your audio quality was also not very good. It almost sounded like you were using the built-in mic.

[Video Quality]
Content: Gaming. I'm not certain what the video was about. You said it's you playing the game for 15-20 minutes and experiencing it, but at times is was like a montage or compilation?
Suggestions/Comments: I didn't feel that you were engaging enough. It's not that you didn't talk enough but the things you were saying were not very interesting. It didn't keep me engaged in what you were doing or the video. You also complain about the same things in the game numerous times which makes it hard to listen to (e.g. the weapon-changing issue). This might be something on my part but some of the things you were saying were really cheesy. I don't know if that is your style, but that was my impression.

[Channel Art]
Banner: It gets the point across but it's not good.
Avatar: It looks cool and retro, like an 90's PSA video intro. I'm not sure if that was what you were going for, but I can tell it's a gaming channel.
Thumb: It gets the point across but it's not good.
Suggestions/Comment: You need to make a better banner. I don't know what to say aside from that. It's off-centered, not formatted correctly, and the overall balance doesn't work in your banner's favor. Thumb could use some more work. I can't explain it well, it doesn't look very appealing. I suggest some tutorials on YT for making good thumbs.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: I'm sorry, but this intro is not good.
Outro: The outro has the potential of being better in so many ways.
Suggestions/Comment: It's mainly the font, music, and how the words slide into the screen. The music doesn't match what you are doing and the font is very generic and bland. I would consider not using that intro, until you get a better one; it takes away from the rest of the video. The outro can improve so much by using a different text font (as it's the same one the intro had) and making the background less texturized; textures don't work well without some depth in the image. Also you'd have to play around with the font. It's hard to explain in words, it just looks really beginner-like. I think you utilized the screen space well. Instead of "KEEP OR SWEEP" though, maybe you want to put your channel name there or, "MORE VIDEOS TO WATCH"? :cat2:

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So this is for the second channel you have :cat2:
[Video Quality]
Impression: 720p and an ok camera. Audio was ok.
Suggestions/Comments: If you are going to show your face on a whole video screen, you might want to go with the 16:9 ratio. The black bars on the side make it look amateur. Your audio quality was also not very good. It almost sounded like you were using the built-in mic.

[Video Quality]
Content: Gaming. I'm not certain what the video was about. You said it's you playing the game for 15-20 minutes and experiencing it, but at times is was like a montage or compilation?
Suggestions/Comments: I didn't feel that you were engaging enough. It's not that you didn't talk enough but the things you were saying were not very interesting. It didn't keep me engaged in what you were doing or the video. You also complain about the same things in the game numerous times which makes it hard to listen to (e.g. the weapon-changing issue). This might be something on my part but some of the things you were saying were really cheesy. I don't know if that is your style, but that was my impression.

[Channel Art]
Banner: It gets the point across but it's not good.
Avatar: It looks cool and retro, like an 90's PSA video intro. I'm not sure if that was what you were going for, but I can tell it's a gaming channel.
Thumb: It gets the point across but it's not good.
Suggestions/Comment: You need to make a better banner. I don't know what to say aside from that. It's off-centered, not formatted correctly, and the overall balance doesn't work in your banner's favor. Thumb could use some more work. I can't explain it well, it doesn't look very appealing. I suggest some tutorials on YT for making good thumbs.

[Video Graphics]
Intro: I'm sorry, but this intro is not good.
Outro: The outro has the potential of being better in so many ways.
Suggestions/Comment: It's mainly the font, music, and how the words slide into the screen. The music doesn't match what you are doing and the font is very generic and bland. I would consider not using that intro, until you get a better one; it takes away from the rest of the video. The outro can improve so much by using a different text font (as it's the same one the intro had) and making the background less texturized; textures don't work well without some depth in the image. Also you'd have to play around with the font. It's hard to explain in words, it just looks really beginner-like. I think you utilized the screen space well. Instead of "KEEP OR SWEEP" though, maybe you want to put your channel name there or, "MORE VIDEOS TO WATCH"? :cat2:
Yeah I agree with alot of that, and honestly it wasn't the best game to start out with. I didn't know that because I hadn't played it but still. The outro was also just thrown together real fast, was not intended as a permanent thing. Thanks for the feedback tho! Also the thumb does need to be changed, I want it to be simple but the background sucks. Anyway thanks for taking a look!

Reactions: Lilikoi Juice