Voice Acting CLOSED - I need a voice over for my comicbook and cinema channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanboy Co.

Reaction score
Hey, people, i need someone that want to make voice overs. I'm doing all the job, like editing audio and video, writing script and looking for clips. I only need a voice.

My channel is about movies and comicbook stuff. Actually, I want to make an special with recaps and analysis of all the MCU movie previous to Infinity War. Then we can discuss about other themes.

(The link isn't working, idk why)

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My pronunciation is crystal clear and I'd be happy to make a sample for you. I can do a sample recording for you if you like, but if you want to hear a ready-made voice sample, check out any one of the Nightriders: Battle of the Bands videos on my channel (other videos may not necessarily have my voice!).

Fanboy Co.

Reaction score
I have very good pronunciation but I don't have a good mic.
Send me a sample. If you still interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1520207727,1520207399][/DOUBLEPOST]
My pronunciation is crystal clear and I'd be happy to make a sample for you. I can do a sample recording for you if you like, but if you want to hear a ready-made voice sample, check out any one of the Nightriders: Battle of the Bands videos on my channel (other videos may not necessarily have my voice!).
Wow, you have a great channel. I'll check the other two candidates before you But whatever the decision is, continue with yours, you're doing a cool job.

Status
Not open for further replies.