[CLOSED] Featuring Artists in My NEXT ALBUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mg-Marteen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a album in the works to be released next summer! All of the instrumental tracks are finished and I'm looking for artists with a small following to help create this collaborative album!
The sound I'm looking for is chill rap and pop voices Similar to those of:
Childish Gambino
G-Eazy
Kyle
Frank Ocean
Devin Baldwin
Rae Sremmurd
Justin Bieber

And similar singers and rappers.
This album will resemble a day at the beach in the summertime!
Hype beats to get the party started when the sun is out. Then it'll wind down with some deep relaxing beats to go along with the slow crashing waves of the night.
Let me know if your interested!
MG

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, im interested, check me out and lmk if ur interested :)

Mg-Marteen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I just look at some of your stuff and there could be potenial! If you could make a cover with instrumentation in the background that'd a good way for me to tell how you would sound in my album![DOUBLEPOST=1471035387,1471035287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually on second thought if you were to email me audio of you singing along to a song I'll put a cover together for you! That way it'll let me know how you sound fully produced and you get a dope sounding cover in return!:D

BenHerronMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'd be game for this colab. . . Not sure if I'd fit a style your looking for but hey, have a listen.

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man I just look at some of your stuff and there could be potenial! If you could make a cover with instrumentation in the background that'd a good way for me to tell how you would sound in my album![DOUBLEPOST=1471035387,1471035287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually on second thought if you were to email me audio of you singing along to a song I'll put a cover together for you! That way it'll let me know how you sound fully produced and you get a dope sounding cover in return!:D
You want me to pick a song of one of those artists and send it to you then yeah?

Mg-Marteen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You want me to pick a song of one of those artists and send it to you then yeah?
Aight I just took your audio from scientist and produced it real quick! Ill send you the final product.[DOUBLEPOST=1471037407,1471036517][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be game for this colab. . . Not sure if I'd fit a style your looking for but hey, have a listen.
Sorry man not necessarily the voice i'm looking for, but you are a very good musician and it'd be awesome to work with you in the future! I actually have two albums planned and the next one should fit your style more! its rock fused with hip hop and R&B

Reactions: BenHerronMusic

BenHerronMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sorry man not necessarily the voice i'm looking for, but you are a very good musician and it'd be awesome to work with you in the future! I actually have two albums planned and the next one should fit your style more! its rock fused with hip hop and R&B
No worries, cheers for having a look anyway and yeah keep in touch :)

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Aight I just took your audio from scientist and produced it real quick! Ill send you the final product.[DOUBLEPOST=1471037407,1471036517][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright bro. However, if you want me to do a particular song, I can send it to you really quick and do it now. Up to you tho =).

Roudolph Delaleu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm definitely down for this collab check my youtube channel for beats, if you like one, like it, sub to me if you want and hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.