Claudio Family Ride Along!

VibematicVlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!

So like us all, we have some funny family moments that we wish we could all record and I FINALLY SUCCEEDED!!!!!

Join my cousins and I as we go for a ride through my hometown towards our destination....THE BEACH!!!!

Please give the video a thumbs up, share it, and Subscribe to my channel....It's the most naturally funny 4 minutes I've ever recorded!

Thank you so much for your support

Reactions: Enrique Salazar

Joeowens1

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So like us all, we have some funny family moments that we wish we could all record and I FINALLY SUCCEEDED!!!!!

Join my cousins and I as we go for a ride through my hometown towards our destination....THE BEACH!!!!

Please give the video a thumbs up, share it, and Subscribe to my channel....It's the most naturally funny 4 minutes I've ever recorded!

Thank you so much for your support

Don't you love when you say action! And your kids who are normally super loud take that moment to be quiet ?

VibematicVlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't you love when you say action! And your kids who are normally super loud take that moment to be quiet ?
LOL!!!! Right!!!! Thank you for checking out my Vlog, I hope you enjoyed the video and subscribed to my channel!