*clap clap* Year Review.

RealMattyMayhem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So you won't know me - if you do it'll be a miracle :giggle:

But I wrestled on live TV in the UK earlier this year with 5 Star Wrestling before it went into administration.

2018 without a doubt has been my best year in wrestling and wanting to do a year review.

Any questions or tips for the video would be great!

Looking to record tomorrow so anything you suggest would be great!

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Is wrestling fake? (sorry!)

RealMattyMayhem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Is wrestling fake? (sorry!)
It depends on how you use the word "Fake" ... I think everyone and their dogs know wrestling is predetermined and scripted. But everything else sucks! Landing take it out of you after all it's steel and wood covered with a little bit of padding.

Reactions: Crown

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I hope this video went well!

If you still need ideas or for future use, a video of your best moves, crowd reactions, storylines etc starting from the very beginning of the year may be a good idea. If you can tell a story using a feud or if you won a title belt, it would make for an interesting watch.

I broke my leg training to be a pro wrestler, it was just before I was due to make my debut which sucked but hopefully shows how in some respects wrestling isn't fake.

RealMattyMayhem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I hope this video went well!

If you still need ideas or for future use, a video of your best moves, crowd reactions, storylines etc starting from the very beginning of the year may be a good idea. If you can tell a story using a feud or if you won a title belt, it would make for an interesting watch.

I broke my leg training to be a pro wrestler, it was just before I was due to make my debut which sucked but hopefully shows how in some respects wrestling isn't fake.
Man. That's a tough break (no pun intended) You're right though, wrestling is no joke! A lot of my close friends have quit due to injuries and not wanting to risk their families future.

Where did you train?

But the idea you had. I've got sort of a highlight video, but I'll be doing a full 2018 recap I think.

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Man. That's a tough break (no pun intended) You're right though, wrestling is no joke! A lot of my close friends have quit due to injuries and not wanting to risk their families future.

Where did you train?

But the idea you had. I've got sort of a highlight video, but I'll be doing a full 2018 recap I think.
Kamikaze Pro back in 2014 when the dojo first opened. It was with Pete Dunne for the majority of the time I was there. Didn't last long, it was my GCSE year so didn't help at all!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wrestling is very real to my kids who love watching WWE. I too get involved and have my favourites.
Sometimes its a little 'laughable' but you guys sure have to be super fit and agile! + regularly things go a little wrong / sometimes you really connect etc.
Ive seen cuts and bruises from WWE and they are real!

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Your highlight video was pretty cool, I liked the dive at the bar. Also that running knee in the corner.
Maybe you can use the original sound ( crashing on the ring mat and stuff) as well as a song in a video like this.
Good luck for 2019!