Claim option and tab missing?

TheBKangsta

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YTtalk!

So I am a Youtube partner through Socialblade. I have been a parter for about half a month now and I had no problems claiming any of my videos except for one of them... For some reason, there is no tab to enable it and has the Standard Youtube License and there is no way for me to claim it. I claimed it before the upload, but after it published it just magically disappeared.

I know I should talk to Youtube but in all reality, it is impossible to contact with them. So hopefully this forums will help me through this!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should probably talk about this with SocialBlade. I believe they have a chat system where you can talk to people working there. If they're your network, you have to resolve it with them. Either that, or it's a freak glitch on YouTube, and there's nothing you can do about it.

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have the same problem with fullscreen on a few of my videos.. I spoke to my partner manager, and he's got in touch with the support team about it, so yeah let them know and get them to sort it.

Either that, or it's a freak glitch on YouTube, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Quite possible.. I'm with Fullscreen and have the problem too, so I guess it's a YouTube thing.