Christmasing Up Your Channel!

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Whats up YtTalk community???

Ive been away for awhile but i am back! I was wondering what you guys think of Xmasing up your channel for the month of December? I just threw a Santa hat on my logo, and made a little snow effect on it. But i also edited up my banner with Santa hats and Christmas jeer!

This time of the year just make me so happy so i figured why not spread the Xmas jeer with my subs and viewers?
Do you think it would be a little over the top to make all of my thumbnails in December with a little Christmas flair?

I don't think it's over the top, but I guess it depends on your content also. If it's just a random Christmas decoration on an unrelated topic like Heavy Metal in the Amazon rain forest then it might be weird.

Not at all, not tryna advertise or anything but maybe check the intro to my vlogs xD. Very Christmas like lol.

I don't think it's over the top, but I guess it depends on your content also. If it's just a random Christmas decoration on an unrelated topic like Heavy Metal in the Amazon rain forest then it might be weird.

Thanks! I do mostly gaming videos so i can always sneak a santa hat somewhere in the thumbnail.

I do upload some Chrsitmas themed stuffs but hasnt done to well this year.

Not at all, not tryna advertise or anything but maybe check the intro to my vlogs xD. Very Christmas like lol.
Yes is saw the nice Christmas touch at the beginning of your video. Its the best time of the year![DOUBLEPOST=1480617144,1480617079][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do upload some Chrsitmas themed stuffs but hasnt done to well this year.
Im not thinking about doing specific christmas content just having a santa hat on some of the people in my thumbnail or something.

What's up!!! I changed my channel art to be more Christmassy. It's just a red background with stripes but I was wondering about putting a ribbon.

Back