Christmas Video "Dear Jennifer..." Short Film

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys, so yesterday I released my Christmas video titled "Dear Jennifer..."
It's a sad Christmas video, but I feel like I did okay. It took about 3 1/2 weeks so I would hope I'd enjoy it!
It would mean a lot if you could view it and tell me what you think in the comments, and if you feel generous then leave a like to show your support.
Thanks a lot!

ComeToLyfe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Couple things. First off, whenever someone writes a letter ALWAYS do it hand written haha but its ok. Secondly, the voice in the beginning is mono audio and is only on the left so you need to duplicate that and even it out in the future. Third, learn how to color correct. Some soft, cool toned color correcting would greatly add to this video. Fourth, there is a weird audio crackling intermittently and it is not on my end so I would look into that.

Haha the cereal thing was funny.

Vocal acting is extremely good.

So apart from the things above and even with I think this is actually really really good. I loved it.

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Couple things. First off, whenever someone writes a letter ALWAYS do it hand written haha but its ok. Secondly, the voice in the beginning is mono audio and is only on the left so you need to duplicate that and even it out in the future. Third, learn how to color correct. Some soft, cool toned color correcting would greatly add to this video. Fourth, there is a weird audio crackling intermittently and it is not on my end so I would look into that.

Haha the cereal thing was funny.

Vocal acting is extremely good.

So apart from the things above and even with I think this is actually really really good. I loved it.
Thank you for the tips. This was my first big project in a while so I will take these notes to mind.

ComeToLyfe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
One last thing is that the thumbnail is no good. If someone saw that they definitely wouldn't click it. just saying.

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really enjoyed this and the message...these are the kind of videos I like and try to make as well