Vlog Christmas Story Time Collab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everybody, I am thinking about posting a video telling a story about one of my Christmas experiences and i wanted to know if anyone wanted to join in. All you would have to do is film a video talking about something you've done or had happen on or around Christmas and then link everyone who wants in the deadline is 12/20/16

Last edited:

K.M. Draws

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm down! I kinda do a thing where I draw something, like prerecorded obviously, and then I tell a story/experience as the process is going on. Is that ok? :D

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like an awesome idea. Can I join as well with the collab?

K.M. Draws

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah that would be great
Wonderful! When is the soonest you want the vid to be completed? And is it ok for us to feature a portion of your vid so our followers can see/look forward to the next person/vid?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wonderful! When is the soonest you want the vid to be completed? And is it ok for us to feature a portion of your vid so our followers can see/look forward to the next person/vid?
Well my upload day is Sunday but this video should be on my channel by Tuesday and i can be the first to post and if you want to put my video clip in you can shoot me a email which is PotatoBabeCosplay@mail.com so i can send you a clip

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea of course you can feature a portion of my video. If you want me to feature a portion of you video in mine, my e-mail adres is: n.s.dumasy@gmail.com. I'll plan to start around Thursday with filming.