Music Christmas Project! All Kinds of Performers Required!

TheMacGuy Jack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi there! I play 12 string guitar, tenor guitar, banjo and ukulele. I also sing a bit. I have another channel where I do covers and originals so I'd love to be a part of this!:)

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Sin Tanto Gas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I play a little guitar, bass and piano, last year I tried a type project "Playing for change" but very modest, a Christmas song

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, Um I don't know how I can help you as a rapper ^ ^;; but I'm more than happy to help. I don't currently have a clip of me rapping yet, but I can send you a private clip through email or something

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, I know it's early for Christmas and Sleigh Bells but hear me out!

I'm planning a Christmas Project for December, but it's going to take a lot of Co-Ordination and patience and time to sort out and get everything ready - hence why I'm starting in September!
I need all kinds of performers and musicians - all instruments will be considered and singers and rappers are also more than welcome! Just please don't be a timewaster! I need dedicated people!

I don't want to give out too much information as I want this to be more of a secret project, so if you (yes.. YOU) are interested then please send me a message with what your talent is and how experienced you are! (Don't let this put you off! All skill groups are considered! I want this to be a bit of fun!) Sub count and views don't matter as I want to bring all kinds of people together with the Christmas spirit!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch! I look forward to hearing from all you talented people! :dance:
Hello i am really interested in this. Please get back to me!!!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sounds interesting, I would love to hear more! :)

... my best contribution would probably be vocals. You can check out my style on my channel :)