Other Christmas collab open to very one

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are looking for any one that would like to be added to our Christmas collab. This is open to eveyone. All we ask is you Say Merry Christmas in a video(To make the video uniform they must look like the pic) and send me your edited video and the link to your channel (to put in the description box). Just make you video just like you make you channel video. For an example if you go gaming and dont show yourself them make your fav game you background. I will post the video on Monday (12-25) and would like all the video to be in on Friday(12-22). Sorry for the last notice. If you have any questions just email me at
jenniferingram2002@gmail.com
Or if you get it just send your video and link using wetransfer you would use the same in on there as you would for questions. Thank Jennifer

Attachments

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Hey! So how do we send the vid to you? Email or dropbox or?
Wouldn't really want the hassle of creating a new account on a website i'll never use again just to send one video :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use wetransfer and you don't have to have a account with them. You just do the free part and put the file in and emails and send it. I think its the easiest why to send videos.