Choosing what to do on YouTube - Finding a Niche

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thats where I think I would fail as one and a lot of people struggle with it, in most peoples lives there just isnt much truly interesting to record a lot of the time unless you live like a celebrity every day. Man I would be lucky to show something interesting once a week :D
Oh God.. I've had some AMAZING conversations I have failed to record that I should have. It's not that I live like a rockstar, it's that my goofy personality is infectious and some of the tangents me and my friends go on are just EPICALLY funny, I need to take my own advice.
--- merged: Mar 29, 2012 3:07 AM ---
I'm saving up for a decent hd handicam! ALl the roadtrips I go on it'd be rude not to :p Plus more of beautiful face!
Oh dude, seeing you out on roadtrips would take your channel to a WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL!!!! YA PLAYA!!

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
For me as a Vlogger by nature I tend to travel with my cameras where ever I go but I can´t just start vlogging in the middle of a crowd since no one is used to it here.... I´d have to be in another country for people to just "ignore me" and go on with their days... And yes, going places with a camera does not mean that it will be a watchable Vlog because frankly I´ve seen way too many Vlogs where people just walk around spouting words in random with no certain topic... OHH LOOK A BIRD... which can be fun BUT not when ever sentence is like that! OHH LOOK A TRASH CAN!!!...

Bring the energy you have into your videos. Don´t Vlog when you are bored... The words "I decided to Vlog because I am bored"... instant click away!(for me at least)

Great tips up there! This is the reason YTtalk is the best growing YouTube community out there! We help each other, we share our successes and failures and we all (hopefully) learn from it all!

Jonathan

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Another tip.....

You must have talent with whatever you do,although its said "99% is hard work and 1% is talent".

Keep that in mind.