Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Choosing keywords after research

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by Fifilu, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Fifilu
    Cash:
    $5
    Okay, I've been reading a loooot of past posts and I've started researching keywords for my next video. First, I looked them up on Tubebuddy and made a list of the best ones I found and then I went to Youtube and saw how many results I could find of each keyword. So, I have my list and I'm not exactly sure which would be the best to go with for my title (since that's the most important one, right?). Also, should I use several sets of keywords in the title or stick to one and put the rest in the tags/description?

Here is the list I made. The first number is the amount of searches and the second is the tubebuddy rating. What combination of numbers (or something else) do you usually look for when trying to pick out the best keywords? THANKS A LOT for any advice. <3

1,210 - (78)

2,130 - (78)

15,500 - (78)

46,900 - (78)

66,100 - (76)

163,000 - (68)

173,000 - (71)

284,000 - (81)

285,000 - (69)

411,000 - (63)

561,000 - (75)

581,000 - (69)

607,000 - (75)

2. KiddieToysReview
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $203
    Use the Yt search bar. Type in everything related to your video and variations, and use what's suggested up there. Think of words and phrases viewers would type to find your video. That's a good place to start. In time, you'll get the nuances of what works and doesn't. Tb ratings are useless, they are tailored to you, they are not absolute.

Gamayun likes this.
  3. Fifilu
    Cash:
    $5
    Thank you for replying! I didn't know that about the tubebuddy ratings.

KiddieToysReview likes this.
  4. Boris Qs
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $128
    Tube buddy is a good tool if you know how to use it right. If you don't understand how to research keywords using the youtube search bar coming up with good keywords to rank for using tubebuddy can sometime be a challenge.

So like