Chloe Price is a "Problem Child"

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I finally got around to playing and recording the second episode of Before The Storm! We finally get to see the consequences for Chloe and Rachel's actions and wow....Well's really doesn't like Chloe AT ALL.
Thank you guys so much for checking out this thread and my video! I made a poll on Twitter a while ago and people just wanted me to keep the episode in its full length and not cut anything out, so thats why it's basically an hour long! If you have any comments as to that or wanna talk about the game, lemme know!

Reactions: KingFishOcean

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I finally got around to playing and recording the second episode of Before The Storm! We finally get to see the consequences for Chloe and Rachel's actions and wow....Well's really doesn't like Chloe AT ALL.
Thank you guys so much for checking out this thread and my video! I made a poll on Twitter a while ago and people just wanted me to keep the episode in its full length and not cut anything out, so thats why it's basically an hour long! If you have any comments as to that or wanna talk about the game, lemme know!
I REALLY dig the thumbnail you made! (probably coz I made thumbnails with a similar design haha) facecam felt a little too large but the video was great. I am honestly just a huge fan of LiS so I will pretty much click on any playthrough but yours was good :) feel free to chat to me anytime bout the game I am always up for a good session on Life Is Strange talk haha and keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Justine

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I played the first game when it initially game out years ago and it was great I loved every single moment of it. I pretty much finished the whole game in 1(ish) sitting because the only breaks I had were toilet breaks & sleep breaks.

Really like your video, mic quality was good, video quality was great, Facecam quality is great. Just a well rounded video with some great commentary.

10/10 from me, keep this up and you'll be making waves in no time :D.

Reactions: Justine