Request Chill Music

Villinary

Reaction score
Hey everyone! If anyone is a music producer I am looking for some chill music to put in my outros, I will link you in the description :D

Reetae27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing you can do is browse through Bandcamp or Soundcloud for stuff that you like, and if you find someone who you dig and ask them if you can use their tracks and that you'll link to their stuff, there's like a 99% chance they'll say sure go ahead (if they respond). Hope that helps!

Reactions: Villinary

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why not just try out youtubes audio library? It is a lot better than it used to be a few years ago. I've started going there for all of my music. There are soo many genres and different filters you can use to find exactly what you want. Try it out!

YahKobProductions

Reaction score
Hi im a music producer i have made beats in 12 years now. You can hear my work at soundcloud.com/super-hero-gang , let me know if you are interrested.
Greetings Yah Kob.

Villinary

Reaction score
Yeah man, I just listened to some o your music it's great, can I use it in some videos?

YahKobProductions

Reaction score
Yeah man, I just listened to some o your music it's great, can I use it in some videos?
Yea for sure just let people know who made the music for it.
Music made by Yah Kob.
and soundcloud, facebook & twitter in the information box.

MU.

Reaction score
Hey everyone! If anyone is a music producer I am looking for some chill music to put in my outros, I will link you in the description :D
Hey SVillinary :)
If it is still relevant you can check out the free original chill music i produce & upload to my channel
You might just find something you can use ..

[use the 'link button' below to visit my channel]

Cheers!