Check out my channel/videos i want them reviewed.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm knew to this, but it would be nice if anyone could check out my channel/videos for review.
please and leave me comments on my channel thanks

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched your videos there and I think it could be good if you were to have an intro, perhaps where you introduce the video in person, show your intro briefly for 3 or 4 seconds and then get straight on with the rest of the video, you could do it that way or opt for a really short intro like 1 or 2 seconds right at the start, I prefer the first method though because it is damn hard finding a suitable 1 or 2 second sound clip other than banging noises etc

Your content is good and the quality and audio is so there are no problems there.

I think you could do with a better image on your background, at the moment it is very dark and the quality is quite poor probably due to lighting when taking it and I think it doesn't do your videos any justice as they're fine. You could use your video editing software to take a still image from some part of one of your videos and use one of those or better still you could take another with better lighting next time. I think vlog channel backgrounds always look best when the vlogger has been cut out in Photoshop and put on top of the rest of a design, if you can do that or get someone to do one for you on here that would be good.

Your About Me could do with a little more information about the types of videos you do but it isnt too important.

Overall you're doing a good job especially with getting views and an audience, I dont think there are any problems there, keep it up :)

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I watched your videos there and I think it could be good if you were to have an intro, perhaps where you introduce the video in person, show your intro briefly for 3 or 4 seconds and then get straight on with the rest of the video, you could do it that way or opt for a really short intro like 1 or 2 seconds right at the start, I prefer the first method though because it is damn hard finding a suitable 1 or 2 second sound clip other than banging noises etc

Your content is good and the quality and audio is so there are no problems there.

I think you could do with a better image on your background, at the moment it is very dark and the quality is quite poor probably due to lighting when taking it and I think it doesn't do your videos any justice as they're fine. You could use your video editing software to take a still image from some part of one of your videos and use one of those or better still you could take another with better lighting next time. I think vlog channel backgrounds always look best when the vlogger has been cut out in Photoshop and put on top of the rest of a design, if you can do that or get someone to do one for you on here that would be good.

Your About Me could do with a little more information about the types of videos you do but it isnt too important.

Overall you're doing a good job especially with getting views and an audience, I dont think there are any problems there, keep it up :)
thanks :)... yea I upload videos every two week due to the fact of always being busy! would it be possible to help me get more views and subs?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I can't lie to you man, I don't get it. Watched the gay/straight video but didn't see how the video in anyway matched the title. And I guess it's supposed to be funny, but I personally don't get the humor. Kinda just left me scratching my head. I think you seem comfortable on camera, and that's a good thing, but I guess I just don't get the joke.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I can't lie to you man, I don't get it. Watched the gay/straight video but didn't see how the video in anyway matched the title. And I guess it's supposed to be funny, but I personally don't get the humor. Kinda just left me scratching my head. I think you seem comfortable on camera, and that's a good thing, but I guess I just don't get the joke.
well i was asked by all my subs to do a comedy-type of video and that came into my head, the humour part was that the me in black was the Dope. and that the
me in blue was the brains... i added the laugh track cause 90% of my subs are Americans and they have an awesome sense of humour lol... the next video will be about
foundation (how to Apply it) the next Gay Vs. Straight video will be good... if you want a comedy video what would you like it to be like? if you make up a story script I can memorise the lines and have it done... sound good?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
well i was asked by all my subs to do a comedy-type of video and that came into my head, the humour part was that the me in black was the Dope. and that the
me in blue was the brains... i added the laugh track cause 90% of my subs are Americans and they have an awesome sense of humour lol... the next video will be about
foundation (how to Apply it) the next Gay Vs. Straight video will be good... if you want a comedy video what would you like it to be like? if you make up a story script I can memorise the lines and have it done... sound good?
I don't really want to write something for you to do, if I came up with something good I'd just want to do it myself lol. But I'm not counting you out, it's not like I was so turned off by the video I don't want to see what you do from now on cause it's clear you have a unique energy about you. I'll definitely keep watching your videos and will be curious to see what you do in the future.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I don't really want to write something for you to do, if I came up with something good I'd just want to do it myself lol. But I'm not counting you out, it's not like I was so turned off by the video I don't want to see what you do from now on cause it's clear you have a unique energy about you. I'll definitely keep watching your videos and will be curious to see what you do in the future.
Thanks... I Guess lol. its nice to know my videos didn't turn you off from them, (i certainly hope it didn't turn you on either lol) but in a few weeks if all works plan out, i will be making my first ever Film. and all I'm allowed to say is there are two versions of myself in the film, the original me and an Alternate me. However, I do have another channel you could see its my charmed Book channel, with Tutorials of my pages i do. click on the link. give me your honest Opinions on them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/leonscharmedbookHD
thanks

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks... I Guess lol. its nice to know my videos didn't turn you off from them, (i certainly hope it didn't turn you on either lol) but in a few weeks if all works plan out, i will be making my first ever Film. and all I'm allowed to say is there are two versions of myself in the film, the original me and an Alternate me. However, I do have another channel you could see its my charmed Book channel, with Tutorials of my pages i do. click on the link. give me your honest Opinions on them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/leonscharmedbookHD
thanks
I found that video to make alot more sense to me. It's well made, you DID draw those pictures right? If so you're really good.... but yeah I found that to be interesting, and I'm not even into journals or art, so if someone was into that kind of stuff I'd imagine they'd like your video even more. Good job :)

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I found that video to make alot more sense to me. It's well made, you DID draw those pictures right? If so you're really good.... but yeah I found that to be interesting, and I'm not even into journals or art, so if someone was into that kind of stuff I'd imagine they'd like your video even more. Good job :)
thanks... i Admit when i first saw this comment i was like ''what the hell is he talking about lol'' then as i carried on reading that's when i noticed that you were talking about my other channel lol, yes i did in fact draw them... i found a cheat way of doing it... I'm very good at Art. there's another Tutorial in a few weeks, on my method of staining... i do it in great detail so everyone can go by the same method. I also found a lot of people like thoes videos more then my main channel videos lol...

I'm glad you liked them.
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 11:24 PM ---

what kind of Intro was you thinking of?