Services Cheap Thumbnails, Banners, Logos ( √ )

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I inserted examples of my work it should be under this text after the examples you can see all the info and the FAQ section! :D make sure to check out all the pictures I can do many more other styles I have not uploaded close to the amount of styles I have done make sure to read below ! add me on skype of your interested my skype is noam.rabinovich3 says it below to!
XlaneVlogv2.png facerevealtnREAL.png FactionsThumbnailep1.png unchartedtn21.png unraveljustinandlaneep1.png batmanvssupderman.png
blackopswithnoep.png

Minix | Graphics Designer
Hi I’m Minix, I sell cheap thumbnails, Profile Pictures and YouTube banners.
For ANYTHING, any game, tutorial or what ever you need!
I don’t have a set price for anything I sell, Because I normally just talk about the
price with the person who is buying it makes it easier for both of us.
I have monthly and weekly deals for example: a certain amount of money for like 2
thumbnails a day or 5 thumbnails or as many is you want. Once you have told me how many thumbnails you want for an amount of time we can talk about a price and do something
that works for both of us.
Always before the buyer pays if they want they tell me a thumbnail they would want
And I make it but I put text saying SAMPLE so I know they wont just use it and not
pay and so they know I’m not scamming .

want to contact me? You can contact me by simply leaving a comment saying any contact information of yours (I would rather use skype)if you don't want to comment your skype you can add me on skype my skype is noam.rabinovich3 make sure to add me :D
you can also just send me an email and we can even do it all using email if you don’t have
skype. my email address is minixdoesgfx@gmail.com

FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What softwares do you use to make your graphics? Answer: I use Photoshop and sometimes a mix of photoshop and cinema 4d.

1. For how long have you been doing Graphics? Answer: I have been doing graphics for quit a wile I didn’t really count the time but its been a wile.

2. what made you want do graphics? Answer: I started graphics because I used to do youtube a wile ago and I would need graphics for my channel so I got into it and then started making it for friends that were doing youtube and now I am doing it for money.

3. Do you do intros too? Answer: I can do cinema 4d & after affects intros I am not the best at it tho, if you would like one I can give it ago just leave a way I can contact you.

4. What is your skype? Answer: My skype is noam.rabinovich3 altho you can also contact me by email my email is

5. Can you make me graphics for free? Answer: Sorry, No I don’t make free graphics all is paid but we can talk about a price which is very cheap should be affordable for anyone.

6. Can you make graphics for everything or just 1 thing? Answer: I can make graphics for any, game, tutorial or what ever you need and before you pay I will show you 1 thumbnail of something you want but it will have text saying SAMPLE so no one can scam.

7. Do we send the money through PayPal? Answer: Yes, The money will be sent through PayPal, once we have worked out a price I will give you my PayPal and you can pay.

2. For how long have you been doing Graphics? Answer: I have been doing graphics for quit a wile I didn’t really count the time but its been a wile.

3. what made you want do graphics? Answer: I started graphics because I used to do youtube a wile ago and I would need graphics for my channel so I got into it and then started making it for friends that were doing youtube and now I am doing it for money.

4. Do you do intros too? Answer: I can do cinema 4d & after affects intros I am not the best at it tho, if you would like one I can give it ago just leave a way I can contact you.

5. What is your skype? Answer: My skype is noam.rabinovich3 altho you can also contact me through email my email address is minixdoesgfx@gmail.com
6. Can you make me graphics for free? Answer: Sorry, No I don’t make free graphics all is paid but we can talk about a price which is very cheap should be affordable for anyone.

7. Can you make graphics for everything or just 1 thing? Answer: I can make graphics for any, game, tutorial or what ever you need and before you pay I will show you 1 thumbnail of something you want but it will have text saying SAMPLE so no one can scam.

8. Do we send the money through PayPal? Answer: Yes, The money will be sent through PayPal, once we have worked out a price

Some of my work: (thumbnails) I have atached some images of my work for you to look at It should be at the top of the page