Finished/Closed CHEAP PROFESSIONAL Cartoon BANNERS ON SALE NOW! (TWITCH, TWITTER, YOUTUBE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heyo!

My name is Blue! I am a YouTuber/Twitch Streamer. Recently, I've taken up graphic design work. I've been making some cartoon banners lately, and I personally believe they are pretty good. I've made a couple, which I'll show down below, as an example of what they look like. Banners are now on SALE for $4.00! If you would like to order one, be sure to leave a comment down below!

PAYMENT MUST BE COMPLETED VIA PAYPAL!

Bluelade NEW Banner (2017) (V2).png WoR Gaming Banner (Example).png Dendroid Gaming Banner (Example).png

If interested, please add me on Skype!
ikryptic_hd

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you tell me the font of that text or is that private or something?:p

RehydrateRaisinsYT

Reaction score
Hey I am definitely interested. I don't have Skype is there any other way to contact you?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey I am definitely interested. I don't have Skype is there any other way to contact you?

@RehydrateRaisinsYT

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.