Cheap & Easy to make Green Screen

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
I've checked out a few channels on here and I see so many people using sheets and blankets as green screens. (I use to do this as well) So I figured they were doing this because they didn't know of a better way, so... let me help you

If you want a cheap "do it yourself" Green Screen Follow these steps:

1. Buy Green Construction Paper
images

2. Buy tape
images

3. Tape the huge pieces of construction paper together
4. um... then tape it on your wall
5. ta daaa ^_^ lol your green screen!

You can pick up large sheets of green construction paper at your local dollar store (2 for 1 dollar). You'll need around 10 pieces or more to cover the wall and parts of the floor so you can move around freely and still be on the screen.

If you're looking for a more permanent situation, why not buy... green screen colored paint and paint your walls? ^_^

Make sure you stand a nice distance away from the screen so you don't create any dark spots ^_^

Hope this helped, hope this thread wasn't made 100,000 times already or I'm going to feel like a moron lol

I've checked out a few channels on here and I see so many people using sheets and blankets as green screens. (I use to do this as well) So I figured they were doing this because they didn't know of a better way, so... let me help you

If you want a cheap "do it yourself" Green Screen Follow these steps:

1. Buy Green Construction Paper
images

2. Buy tape
images

3. Tape the huge pieces of construction paper together
4. um... then tape it on your wall
5. ta daaa ^_^ lol your green screen!

You can pick up large sheets of green construction paper at your local dollar store (2 for 1 dollar). You'll need around 10 pieces or more to cover the wall and parts of the floor so you can move around freely and still be on the screen.

If you're looking for a more permanent situation, why not buy... green screen colored paint and paint your walls? ^_^

Make sure you stand a nice distance away from the screen so you don't create any dark spots ^_^

Hope this helped, hope this thread wasn't made 100,000 times already or I'm going to feel like a moron lol

You are the first who made a thread about green screens!

Way to go!

Will definately help people!

Thanks for the tips:up: What software do you use to do this, chroma key is what the process is called?

Thanks for the tips:up: What software do you use to do this, chroma key is what the process is called?

The program I use is adobe premiere pro
On there I use the ultra key and presto chango I'm in chyna and my living room at the same time lol

Another really cool trick that is simple yet nobody thinks about..... If you have a good-sized flatscreen TV. Put a nice image on the TV and stand in front of it! Works like a charm and you don't even need any software :)

Another really cool trick that is simple yet nobody thinks about..... If you have a good-sized flatscreen TV. Put a nice image on the TV and stand in front of it! Works like a charm and you don't even need any software :)

That's a pretty cool idea, not sure how it would look though as far as quality.

Back