Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Dang, that banner looks sweet! :O
Thanks! :) oh, btw. regarding your free banner. I'm still gonna do it. sorry, I still haven't made it yet. not sure when but i'm sure i'll be able to finish yours this month. i'll just contact you~ :)

MazaParaza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! :) oh, btw. regarding your free banner. I'm still gonna do it. sorry, I still haven't made it yet. not sure when but i'm sure i'll be able to finish yours this month. i'll just contact you~ :)
Thank you! :D

BookOfKen

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Kuroneko could you add me on Skype, BookOfKen. Would love for a possible banner/watermark design.

I really like your work, and would love to possibly buy more than just a banner, possibly watermark, outro card, maybe even avatar as well. And I will pay you even more if I like it a lot!
- Ken

Last edited:

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
[/QUOTE][DOUBLEPOST=1402288005,1402287951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kuroneko could you add me on Skype, BookOfKen. Would love for a possible banner/watermark design.

I really like your work, and would love to possibly buy more than just a banner, possibly watermark, outro card, maybe even avatar as well. And I will pay you even more if I like it a lot!
- Ken

Thanks so much for being interested in my work, I'll do the best I can~ I'll add you right away :D

TheHuggableSkunk

Reaction score
just added you on skype. would be interested in a banner and alot more xD. just need to know how long it will take:)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
[BUMP]

School starts on Monday so in the coming week, I'll be quite busy and won't have much time to do banners and stuff. So the banners, avatars and such will be 1 or 2$ higher. So be sure to order before monday comes! But even after monday, I'll still be doing graphics but I won't be able to finish them in a day. So it might take 2 days before you receive it. depends though XD

Reactions: MazaParaza

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
[BUMP]

School starts on Monday so in the coming week, I'll be quite busy and won't have much time to do banners and stuff. So the banners, avatars and such will be 1 or 2$ higher. So be sure to order before monday comes! But even after monday, I'll still be doing graphics but I won't be able to finish them in a day. So it might take 2 days before you receive it. depends though XD
Hi there, come Monday, please make sure you edit your original post if you're planning on raising the price :) Thanks!