Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
1. Channel Name/Text you want in your banner - Channel Name: RobCoxxy - other text: Let's Plays, Reviews, Short Films and Stuff
2. Preferred color for your banner or text - Main Text Blue, Orange - anything that contrasts with the background; extra text in white.
3. Sub texts/links (twitter,fb,etc.) - Twitter: RobCoxxy
3. Any specific logos or characters you want to have in your banner - My little 8-bit version of me (uploaded)
4. Additional Details/Request - Preferably a Retro Gaming theme, nice chunky, fun typeface - unsure about the background - really liked your design for GameOverGamer, with the dual-tone, vector graphic look. Feel free to play around with a few designs.

Got it. I already got an idea : ] Thanks~ You should be able to get yours tomorrow! I'll contact you again~[DOUBLEPOST=1401674982,1401668260][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kuroneko, I would love to have a banner designed by you. They are pretty freaking sweet! As a teenage boy, I am too lazy to figure out how to do graphics as amazingly as you can. My days are filled up with doing manly activities, like playing video games, wrestling bears. Please contact me back so we can do the illegal dealings........I mean business! Thanks!

Aw. Thank you! Haha. I understand. Wrestling bears? You sure are brave XD Sure! I'm looking forward working with you~Do you have skype? :D

theTinkyWinky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I does indeed gots a Skype. I will contact you shortly, and by shortly I mean now. And by now I mean in the past if you are reading this now. :D

RobCoxxy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Got it. I already got an idea : ] Thanks~ You should be able to get yours tomorrow! I'll contact you again~[DOUBLEPOST=1401674982,1401668260][/DOUBLEPOST]

Aw. Thank you! Haha. I understand. Wrestling bears? You sure are brave XD Sure! I'm looking forward working with you~Do you have skype? :D
You're awesome.

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
You're awesome.
Haha. Thanks! :D oh, btw. I'm actually currently working on your banner right now. It's almost finish. Do you have skype? So I can show you some preview/screenshot and so you can tell me what to change or add and stuff XD

Hex

Reaction score
Just got my graphics done, damn they look good! Will be coming back in the near future for thumbnails and some other stuff.

Reactions: kuroneko

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
New designs added~
Banner and avatar for MindofHex + Banner and Wallpaper/Background for RobCoxxy.

minddd.png
Robbb.png
RobcoxxBackground.png

Attachments

Reactions: RobCoxxy

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
[BUMP][DOUBLEPOST=1401860096,1401849953][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE:

NEW DESIGNS ADDED.[DOUBLEPOST=1401930965][/DOUBLEPOST][BUMP][DOUBLEPOST=1401953809][/DOUBLEPOST][BUMP][DOUBLEPOST=1402020589][/DOUBLEPOST][BUMP][DOUBLEPOST=1402106152][/DOUBLEPOST][BUMP]