Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

Hey could you design me something with a bear kinda cartoonish and flying through the galaxy and put my names GalaxyBearZz in it?
EDIT: That is for banner art btw

These are truly incredible. I see you going big such as "FinGraphics" keep at it :).
I sent you a skype request i'm neasle2 just letting you know.

I would love to see some thumbnails you have made I am in need for thumbnails for some of my series :)

Hi! Unfortunately, I can't really show you some thumbnails I made before because to be honest, not a lot of people orders thumbnails from me. and not sure where I placed those thumbnails I made before XD it's usually just banners,logo and outros. but I can make you one and If you don't like how it looks, you don't need to pay. and changes are fine until you're satisfied with the outcome ^^ if you're still interested in ordering. please add me on skype. monica.stefane

Hi! Unfortunately, I can't really show you some thumbnails I made before because to be honest, not a lot of people orders thumbnails from me. and not sure where I placed those thumbnails I made before XD it's usually just banners,logo and outros. but I can make you one and If you don't like how it looks, you don't need to pay. and changes are fine until you're satisfied with the outcome ^^ if you're still interested in ordering. please add me on skype. monica.stefane
I don't use skype unfortunately but is email okay?

I love your work!!! Omg, I would love to get in touch with you asap. I need a banner, outro and a facebook cover.

Back