Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

Thank you kuroneko for still deciding to work on my banner. I'm truly grateful! The least I can do is give you a shoutout :) Keep up the good work!

Thank you kuroneko for still deciding to work on my banner. I'm truly grateful! The least I can do is give you a shoutout :) Keep up the good work!

No problem! I did say that i'll make you one so of course I'll keep my word. btw, I wasn't able to ask what you would like for your banner. so details? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401501965,1401447994][/DOUBLEPOST]For some reason, I can't edit my actual post and add pictures. so I'll just post it right here.

New design added~
Banner for HeyoTheo.

Heyotheo2.png

No problem! I did say that i'll make you one so of course I'll keep my word. btw, I wasn't able to ask what you would like for your banner. so details? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401501965,1401447994][/DOUBLEPOST]For some reason, I can't edit my actual post and add pictures. so I'll just post it right here.

New design added~
Banner for HeyoTheo.

View attachment 19569

For the details on the banner, I would gladly appreciate it if you can

1. Put my username "MazaParaza" in the middle. I liked that text font you used
for Flipsternip, so any text style around that would be awesome.

2. Preferred color for the text would be these colors, white and blue variants.
For the banner color, your choosing.

3. No twitter/logos needed.

4. I would appreciate it if the banner could have a GMod/TF2/GTA theme to it

Thank you so much for making this banner for me! :D

For the details on the banner, I would gladly appreciate it if you can

1. Put my username "MazaParaza" in the middle. I liked that text font you used
for Flipsternip, so any text style around that would be awesome.

2. Preferred color for the text would be these colors, white and blue variants.
For the banner color, your choosing.

3. No twitter/logos needed.

4. I would appreciate it if the banner could have a GMod/TF2/GTA theme to it

Thank you so much for making this banner for me! :D

Oh, Alright~ You should be able to get yours next week. I'll let you know : )[DOUBLEPOST=1401637229,1401628705][/DOUBLEPOST]New Design~
Facebook Header for Stealth : )

StealthFacebookCover.png

Attachments

• StealthFacebookCover.png
    StealthFacebookCover.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 2
1. Channel Name/Text you want in your banner - Channel Name: RobCoxxy - other text: Let's Plays, Reviews, Short Films and Stuff
2. Preferred color for your banner or text - Main Text Blue, Orange - anything that contrasts with the background; extra text in white.
3. Sub texts/links (twitter,fb,etc.) - Twitter: RobCoxxy
3. Any specific logos or characters you want to have in your banner - My little 8-bit version of me (uploaded)
4. Additional Details/Request - Preferably a Retro Gaming theme, nice chunky, fun typeface - unsure about the background - really liked your design for GameOverGamer, with the dual-tone, vector graphic look. Feel free to play around with a few designs.

Attachments

• 8 bit rob.png
    8 bit rob.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 4
Will definitely be buying, will add you on Skype later tonight!
EDIT: Just added you on Skype, looking forward to working with you.

Last edited:
Kuroneko, I would love to have a banner designed by you. They are pretty freaking sweet! As a teenage boy, I am too lazy to figure out how to do graphics as amazingly as you can. My days are filled up with doing manly activities, like playing video games, wrestling bears. Please contact me back so we can do the illegal dealings........I mean business! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back