Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

If you are still doing graphics work I would definitely like to purchase some graphics from you! Your work is awesome! Let me know!

Would love to help and make you graphics for you channel~ If you have skype, please add me . (monica.stefane) and we can start discussing about the price and details ^^ looking forward working with you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1454517401,1454517372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great work!! If we would like your services how would we pay you?

Paypal :)

I do not have a Skype but I can create one and I will add you on there when I do! Looking forward to working with you as well!

I really can't say anything that you should do better seems that your on the path to success and improvement. The only thing I would say is make sure when your doing your banners that people on mobile devices can still see the main message if there is one. Anyways i wish you the best of luck. GLWS

Hi Kuroneko. Can you make animation? i need 4 of 5 second length animation to use at the beginning of my videos. İ need also banner and avatar too. i will contact you about these. But i really want to know if you can make animation or not.

Please check my last thread and tell me if you're interested as i need a custom badge design.

Back