Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Up and back to business. Sorry if I wasn't able to reply some of your messages, left the country on June and returned just this august. Also had problems with photoshop :/ If some of you already talked to me about ordering and stuff and I haven't replied yet please let me know or message me again on skype, kinda last track on who ordered/inquired -.- thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1440573891,1440573835][/DOUBLEPOST]Will be making and accepting orders until Sept 23. Will be leaving the country again until November. So get your graphics now XD

Reactions: MazaParaza

MazaParaza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey kuroneko, I'd like to purchase a banner. I'll get in touch with you through my skype :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm impressed with the work done right here! Surely will contact you soon for some quality banners for my ytc and facebook! Greets, keep it up!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
forgive me when I ask this but whats the difference between a concept logo and an avatar? Is it the size of the image or more the use?

I'm possibly look for a new banner and maybe a new avatar/logo

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
I'm impressed with the work done right here! Surely will contact you soon for some quality banners for my ytc and facebook! Greets, keep it up!
Thank you! Feel free to message me once you're ready to order :D

forgive me when I ask this but whats the difference between a concept logo and an avatar? Is it the size of the image or more the use?

I'm possibly look for a new banner and maybe a new avatar/logo
Avatar is just text only but concept logo is having like your own personalized/customized logo like what you see in nike, apple, DC, Adidas, etc. : )

Oh, great. feel free to contact me~ Definitely can help you with the banner and avatar :)

Timikinz

Are you feeling fresh? Are you feeling good?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :). You have done some work for me before, i think you did a wallpaper for me :). Id love for you to help me on something else :). I think I have you on Skype but im lost when it comes to your Skype name haha!! Mine is tim_weldon :)xo

justjarrod_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are still doing graphics work I would definitely like to purchase some graphics from you! Your work is awesome! Let me know!