Comedy Chat Show Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, my idea is for a chat show that may feature on the YTtalk TV channel. There will be a random topic every week. There will then be 5 minutes in which the host (myself maybe...) and the guests will discuss it.

But there will be rules...
1. You cannot state the truth.
For example, if we were discussing the topic of bacon. You could not say that bacon comes from pigs, but you could say they come from the foot of a flying animal.
2. Everything that is said is true for the rest of the chat show.
This means you cannot challenge my idea that bacon comes from the foot of a flying animal.

From discussing, it will most likely be scripted, and instead of webcam, your avatar, which will most likely be highlighted when you are speaking. :)

What do you think? And are you interested?

BunnyoftheSea

Yttalk's Vanguard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats actually a cool idea but theres already the works of a podcast being made (I believe) for yttalk, but this would be a cool segment, like choose a topic and completely lie about it like you said lol

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats actually a cool idea but theres already the works of a podcast being made (I believe) for yttalk, but this would be a cool segment, like choose a topic and completely lie about it like you said lol
Thanks, but it was more going to be scripted and record at one point, then uploaded on a weekly basis. During a podcast, you can hardly take a break to sort out the scripting and go for it. If you do it during a podcast, there is the chance that people may not be able to think of something, as GafferGames said when I first approached him about the idea. :)

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How bout if everyone sends video clips and you edit them all together?
Yeah, could do. The only thing is, I won't be able to record my face due to poor quality webcam and lack of video camera. So, those that can record their face, can do. Those that can't, could have a graphic. This means we aren't really restricting it to any particular group of people.

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm interested. Sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.