Channels that disrespect employees

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Today I came across this video from this this YouTube channel that’s around the same size mine I decided to watch one of their new videos and it was a video of them going into a store and throwing merchandise all over the place, making fun of the employees and breaking stuff in the store. This is the first time I watched a video and felt nothing but anger towards that channel because those employees now have to clean up their mess and it’s disgusting to make fun of the workers. Videos of people disrespecting others isn’t quality content and it’s not even funny, it’s rude, obnoxious and it’s a bad example on how to act in a store.
This channel was complaining that video didn’t get enough likes, in my opinion stuff like that shouldn’t even get 1 like.

How do you feel when you come across videos like this? Do you think youtube should take these type of videos down?

I personally think those type of videos shouldn’t be allowed to be on YouTube but then again if YouTube starts cracking down on those channels then some videos that don’t involve that type of behavior may also get taken down on accident because that’s happened in the past when YouTube starts a new policy some innocent channels end up taking the blame.

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have seen channels that do a 'Fake Subway employee' is no where near as worse as breaking products that you aren't going to pay for. Also seen channels where they make forts in walmart and grab random stuff from around the shop to decorate the fort and once they are finished they always put back the stuff from where they got it from.

As for banning channels, at least give them a warning so they think about what effect there channel has on other people, especially kids. If they are complaining about likes then they are in Youtube for the wrong reasons.

geoffyeos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sometimes these channels clean up their mess after filming and have agreements signed by everyone appearing in the video, so in cases like that I think YouTube should have a system in place where information guaranteeing that all parties involved agreed with what's going on in the video. In cases where people are trashing a store then leaving for views, I believe there should be a warning system, and those stores should also consider taking legal action in cases where it's possible.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have seen channels that do a 'Fake Subway employee' is no where near as worse as breaking products that you aren't going to pay for. Also seen channels where they make forts in walmart and grab random stuff from around the shop to decorate the fort and once they are finished they always put back the stuff from where they got it from.

As for banning channels, at least give them a warning so they think about what effect there channel has on other people, especially kids. If they are complaining about likes then they are in Youtube for the wrong reasons.
Yeah I’ve seen channels do that and Clen up after words and I think that’s fine as long as their not disrupting anything or breaking any prouducts.[DOUBLEPOST=1530212344,1530212213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sometimes these channels clean up their mess after filming and have agreements signed by everyone appearing in the video, so in cases like that I think YouTube should have a system in place where information guaranteeing that all parties involved agreed with what's going on in the video. In cases where people are trashing a store then leaving for views, I believe there should be a warning system, and those stores should also consider taking legal action in cases where it's possible.
I know some people do clean up after filming but these people wasn’t one one those channels The Who whole video was very disrespectful. They even made fun of the employee because of her weight.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I kind of have to wonder how dumb these people have to be, if they're causing havoc in stores and breaking merchandise, since if anyone needed evidence of their bad behavior (especially for theft or property damage), they've provided it themselves.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I kind of have to wonder how dumb these people have to be, if they're causing havoc in stores and breaking merchandise, since if anyone needed evidence of their bad behavior (especially for theft or property damage), they've provided it themselves.
I guess they figure people that work at the store won’t see it.

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
I do not even want to give them a minute of watch time. This is an example of how a small group of creators/channels can affect the entire platform negatively. Terrible example for the younger audience as well.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not even want to give them a minute of watch time. This is an example of how a small group of creators/channels can affect the entire platform negatively. Terrible example for the younger audience as well.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Yeah they really don’t deserve any watchtime, I wish I didn’t watch it.