Channel won't appear on YouTube Kids app. So Frustrated.

Reaction score
My 7-year-old nephew's channel (Connor's Corner UCdHjZQr1mlQRL-3gOLjn8hQ ) is not appearing on the YouTube Kids app. It's frustrating because he and his friends can't watch his channel on their YouTube Kids app.

Everyone says that there is "nothing you can do".. .YouTube's filters choose whether to let it on the kid's app or not. But this is frustrating to have no options to find out what the problem is. Is there any way to appeal or contact YouTube?

There's supposed to be a "hack" by going to the help file about YouTube kids. It didn't work for me.

I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure out a way to contact YouTube or solve the issue. Please help?

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Do you have a Twitter? If so, you can tweet @TeamYouTube and they're usually pretty timely about responding. Well, timely isn't the word, but they are very active on their account. Make sure it's TeamYouTube and not regular YouTube, because TeamYouTube's Twitter is primarily for interacting with the creators.

Reaction score
Do you have a Twitter? If so, you can tweet @TeamYouTube and they're usually pretty timely about responding. Well, timely isn't the word, but they are very active on their account. Make sure it's TeamYouTube and not regular YouTube, because TeamYouTube's Twitter is primarily for interacting with the creators.
[DOUBLEPOST=1523214467,1523214404][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks on the Team YouTube tip. Its a great idea. I'll post my results if any

Reaction score
Thanks for the Twitter tip. They replied on Twitter but it was useless . All they did was give me was a useless help file link. It applies more to viewers than creators. It's beyond vague and doesn't provide any help at all. It makes me really upset. :( I'm sick of wasting hours and hours and hours without being able to figure this problem out.

hifriends

Reaction score
There are only 5 videos on your nephews channel. I think YT app requires more so that they are sure it is a safe channel, especially with whats been going on in the past.

Reactions: Connor's Corner