Channel with great dog videos

mbeslic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello
If you like dogs and pets in generally please check out my channel I got some crazy dogs videos.
Also you can check and enjoy in my music playlist. Mostly old rock and blues classics.
These are my most popular videos
So check it out, who knows maybe you'll like it.
Thank you

ThatIsMyTake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Aww! That's so cute! Checking out the rest of your vids now! I make review videos so if you're into movies or tv or technology or stuff like that, check out my channel! :)

Callum Rodgers

Reaction score
I've just had a look at your videos :) you obviously love animals like me so I'd appreciate it if you checked out my channel too!

Reactions: rosaann

mbeslic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice channel. I once had a parrot that could talk. They are so crazy and smart at the same time :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nice! I love dog videos, I have about 50 or so on my page, you should check them out. dude, how did you get so many views on the first video??? I have similar videos of my two pups that only have a couple hundred views. Check out my "epic dog staredown" video if you have the time, it's pretty damn funny.

Reactions: rosaann and mbeslic

mbeslic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice! I love dog videos, I have about 50 or so on my page, you should check them out. dude, how did you get so many views on the first video??? I have similar videos of my two pups that only have a couple hundred views. Check out my "epic dog staredown" video if you have the time, it's pretty damn funny.
Thanks, very nice dogs you got. Dalmatian dog is actually from my country :). Well, I got a lot of views on that video cause a lot of people arguing about which dog from the video is stronger :), and what are the origins of the caucasian dog. And also my caucasian ovcharka looks little bit like a lion so I guess people forward the video around. Later when the video reach big view numbers it stays high on the YouTube and Google search list.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just uploaded my second "epic dog battle" video, check it out and let me know what you think

Seesee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your dogs are beautiful bro what breed are they