Channel With 500Ksubs & 15 millions Views Per Month DEMONETIZED!

TRnet

Reaction score
Link To My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ezvxw6dD3dF5Xu9Aw7icA/featured?view_as=subscriber t

Hi, i have been on youtube for more than 3 years now, i have a channel where i make videos about a wide range of subjects, i publish compilations that i make and edit myself, i do my own intros, outros,i insert transitions and i add text narratives to every clips that i put in my videos to describe to the viewer what he is looking at.

I do my best to put clips in my compilation that are not under any copyrights and i never take videos from other youtube channels. I make sur that the videos clips i use are raw and have not being edited. I recently had my channel demonetized because of reused content, i don't upload reused/duplicate content, i pick video clips for my compilations that are totally free of copyrights and i never take clips from other channels. The thing is, youtube claims that my videos are just reuploads that i take from elswhere and upload it as it is without adding any creative value to the product.

I have to desagree with this, EVERY videos i make i spend hours every day searching for clips that i will be able to use to make my videos, i take the time to carefully edit the videos, adding music, slides, text animations.. How could this not make my videos original ?

How could youtube demotize my ENTIRE channel without any warning and telling me that my videos don't deserve to be monetized because they think it isn't creative enough when i spend hours making my videos every single weeks ?

I have worked so hard on for more than 3 years to reach 500k subscribers and having millions of views per day, people enjoy my videos and find them entertaining, otherwise i woudn't have millions of views per month.
So how could you take away my monetization when millions of people enjoy the product i create for them ? Isn't it the point of making good videos that advertisers will love puting ads on ?
Just the fact that millions of people are watching my videos every single month ???

If youtube claim that my channel is not fit for monetiztion why don't they demonetize other huge channels who do compilations like these channels bellow ??
fail army :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zEzzq54Rm0iy7lmmZbCIghttps://www.youtube.com/user/failarmy/videos
Break:
Funny Vines: https://www.youtube.com/user/VineAholic/videos
Tiger Productons:https://www.youtube.com/user/wloltigerlolw2

The channels above in some cases barely edit their videos, i make my intros, my outros, i make text animations in every clips, i add music and add creative value.

Could any of you guys help me ? i already contacted youutbe support and they just copy pasted the rules for reused content and told me to try adding voice ov
er to my videos... people hate voice over most of the time and i dont see how showing y face and voicing my clips would make me more fit to be monetized, so lazy people who do react videos have no problem getting monetized when all they do is stealing others videos and reacting to it... I NEED ADVICE please...

Last edited:

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I do my best to put clips in my compilation that are not under any copyrights...
Unless they’re old clips that have long fallen into the public domain, they are copyrighted and owned by someone.

Big channels purchase the rights to use any footage in their videos.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I do my best to put clips in my compilation that are not under any copyrights
As @Shakycow mentioned above, ALL videos are copyrighted. As soon as a video is recorded by someone, they own the copyright. It looks like you're taking videos from various places and making compilations from them with clicckbait thumbs and titles.

i make and edit myself, i do my own intros, outros,i insert transitions and i add text narratives to every clips that i put in my videos to describe to the viewer what he is looking at.
That's irrelevant. If you don't own the copyright to the original videos or have written permission, you have zero rights to those videos.

Your content is exactly the kind of content that YouTube is trying to get rid of.

If youtube claim that my channel is not fit for monetiztion why don't they demonetize other huge channels who do compilations like these channels bellow ??
They all PAY for licensing. How do I know? The first channel on your list "BREAK" once contacted me a few hours after I uploaded an original animal video, offering me $100 to use it in one of their compilations. I refused their offer and they didn't use my video.

Reactions: Shakycow

RahulRabha

Reaction score
Have you tell them about fair use, such a case only when you use little piece of work, but If you are uploading full video of others, making a slideshow and calling it compilation then that will not work.
Anyway I will like to know what is the situation right now? If you get reinstated, Please share.