Channel update

benjabent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger
He guys!

Last week I posted my channel and I got some tips now I did some improving so I hope you could take a look at my videos and channel now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BenjaBent

Thanks!

iGraphixTV

Tutorials - Editing - GFX
Reaction score
Nice channel ,strange videos.
Check out my channel,I have a background contest up :)

benjabent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Nice channel ,strange videos.
Check out my channel,I have a background contest up :)
Thanks for commenting, but could you explain what you mean with strange videos? Is this a good thing? do you enjoy watching them?

iGraphixTV

Tutorials - Editing - GFX
Reaction score
Thanks for commenting, but could you explain what you mean with strange videos? Is this a good thing? do you enjoy watching them?
Yeah,by strange I dont mean bad,I mean it in a good way :)
Good videos though :)

benjabent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah,by strange I dont mean bad,I mean it in a good way :)
Good videos though :)
Thanks, I try to do something sort of original by not doing a really vlogish vlog, but just talking about fun stuff. I like watching that kind of videos.

Thanks for your nice, enouraging words!

Reactions: iGraphixTV

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the background that is a massive improvement and I think your About Me is loads better now too, perhaps add your name in there so people get to see your name, either that or in your videos say something like "Hey everyone, it's Ben" or something similar. Actually I notice that you haven't said at the start of any of your videos, perhaps do that on a few or all of them from now on, to introduce them to you each time as you will get new viewers who dont know who you are.

Overall that's a big improvement, just keep improving on your videos where you can, with the lighting if you can as that seems to be a problem in your second newest video. You might want to make an intro, maybe have you introduce the video in person at the start and then show your intro for a few seconds and then get on with the rest of it.

benjabent

Reaction score
Channel Type
I like the background that is a massive improvement and I think your About Me is loads better now too, perhaps add your name in there so people get to see your name, either that or in your videos say something like "Hey everyone, it's Ben" or something similar. Actually I notice that you haven't said at the start of any of your videos, perhaps do that on a few or all of them from now on, to introduce them to you each time as you will get new viewers who dont know who you are.

Overall that's a big improvement, just keep improving on your videos where you can, with the lighting if you can as that seems to be a problem in your second newest video. You might want to make an intro, maybe have you introduce the video in person at the start and then show your intro for a few seconds and then get on with the rest of it.
I´m going to look into that! thanks again for all the tips guys!