Channel Trailer!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
that trailer is just epic!
how did you make it lol I can't even imagine all the hard work that you put into this
I made the song using studio one, I've been learning that program lately, then I got moving backgrounds from various websites, and then I got footage from an actual nasa time lapse camera, so the final footage isn't CGI, that's the earth and a space ship with the footage sped way up.[DOUBLEPOST=1373334486,1373334393][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh thanks for noticing :D

:shifty2:

:D
dude I had this so backward. I thought we were in MY thread (I haven't even posted one) and you were asking about your trailer in it, then I was like "wait... how did someone post camille's trailer in my thread..." Then I realized this is your thread and just... man... I feel dizzy.

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made the song using studio one, I've been learning that program lately, then I got moving backgrounds from various websites, and then I got footage from an actual nasa time lapse camera, so the final footage isn't CGI, that's the earth and a space ship with the footage sped way up.[DOUBLEPOST=1373334486,1373334393][/DOUBLEPOST]

dude I had this so backward. I thought we were in MY thread (I haven't even posted one) and you were asking about your trailer in it, then I was like "wait... how did someone post camille's trailer in my thread..." Then I realized this is your thread and just... man... I feel dizzy.
LOLLL noooo this is my threaaaaaad ive been high jackeddddd

Reactions: Symph