Channel trailer

That's a really well done trailer Brandon. It's perfect for a vlog channel where you would want to showcase personality, throw in some humor, etc. i.e. A "taste of the content" :)

I went in an entirely different direction with my new channel trailer. I do a lot of technical videos and a lot of time-lapse stuff. I opted to show a bunch of small clips of old content and a clip of some upcoming content that's still being worked on.

I like to think that it's a legit option, however I need to make a new trailer every once in a while so that's one downside. Also it's only an option if you've already got content to use.

I had a channel trail in the beginning but now I just have one of my best videos as a trailer....In that video I ask people to subscribe of course. This seem to work better for me than the trailer I had in the beginning:) Dont know what to make of it though but I guess my tralier was bad:)

I had a channel trail in the beginning but now I just have one of my best videos as a trailer....In that video I ask people to subscribe of course. This seem to work better for me than the trailer I had in the beginning:) Dont know what to make of it though but I guess my tralier was bad:)
Okay, that was funny. Especially in the end when you said you had to take your daughter to school. WTF? I wasn't a huge fan of kindergarten until I graduated high school, but there are advantages to graduating and learning how to socialize with people. I'll keep the rest of what I think about "school" to myself. Although it kept my attention, I'm afraid to look at your content ... hahahahaha

Back