Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Although I'm a new YouTuber as well, I work a lot with advertising and such; just as others have said, the most effective channel trailers are concise (30 - 90 sec). In an energetic way, explain what you do and give people a reason to stay or subscribe. I'm sure you know this already, but what a lot of people do wrong is they will spend 5 minutes explaining what they do on their channel, but won't ever mention reasons why you should subscribe or why its worth checking out more videos.

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Although I'm a new YouTuber as well, I work a lot with advertising and such; just as others have said, the most effective channel trailers are concise (30 - 90 sec). In an energetic way, explain what you do and give people a reason to stay or subscribe. I'm sure you know this already, but what a lot of people do wrong is they will spend 5 minutes explaining what they do on their channel, but won't ever mention reasons why you should subscribe or why its worth checking out more videos.
That's very helpful. I should keep that in mind.

Reactions: Merlina Rodas
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That's very helpful. I should keep that in mind.
No problem dude. Glad I could help. It's little things like this that could possibly be the difference between you gaining 5 subs a day and gaining 20 subs a day. It all depends on the effectiveness of your methods to draw people in.

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah! trailers are really awesome! really allows you to get a feel of what the channel is going to be like and what to expect on the channel! :D also it allows you to get a feel of the content creator themselves and how the act and stuff :)